Customer Support Specialist I (Entry-Level) at Vertafore
Vertafore is a leading technology company whose innovative software solution are advancing the insurance industry. Our suite of products provides solutions to our customers that help them better manage their business, boost their productivity and efficiencies, and lower costs while strengthening relationships.
Our mission is to move InsurTech forward by putting people at the heart of the industry. We are leading the way with product innovation, technology partnerships, and focusing on customer success.
Our fast-paced and collaborative environment inspires us to create, think, and challenge each other in ways that make our solutions and our teams better.
We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices across the U.S., Canada, and India.
A Vertafore employee in this position, as Customer Support Specialist I, will focus on the customer service experience by identifying and resolving basic customer issues with Vertafore products, and documenting case resolution. The individual will be excited to expand their ability to troubleshoot computer software, networks, database platforms, and operating systems in an inbound customer service environment. They would strive to support cutting-edge software solutions. Resolve all client systems problems within established time frames and directly impacts the customer's ability to improve productivity, manage account needs, standardize and streamline processes, as well as capture data for strategic decision-making. Serves as the "face" of Vertafore with our customers.
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
· Applies and demonstrates basic product knowledge while adhering to standard operating procedures to resolve customer issues
· Provides coverage of in-bound interactions which may include calls, chats, and cases.
· Educates customers to help them understand an issue and how-to self-serve should it reoccur
· Consistently applies product knowledge obtained in boot camp and daily activities, support procedures and policies to address client and departmental needs with individualized oversight
· Problem tracking to determine trends or patterns to client system problems
· Coordinates problem resolution with various internal contacts
· Demonstrates ability to assist peers in performing similar customer support duties
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Build upon your interpersonal and customer support skills to provide excellent service
· Professional verbal and written communication skills
· Aptitude to build strong analytical and critical thinking skills
· Experience supporting customers through a variety of contact channels including chat, email and phone
· Demonstrates basic computer skills to utilize all Vertafore and Customer Support tools
· Has the ability to adapt in an evolving work environment
· Continued growth dictates our need for a candidate that will be highly motivated, focused, energetic and able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Entry level with Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
· Prior customer service experience preferred
Additional Requirements and Details:
· Travel required up to 10% of the time.
· Located and working from an office location.
· Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
· Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
· Frequent sitting and/or standing.
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
Vertafore is a drug free workplace and conducts preemployment drug and background screenings.
The selected candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the job responsibilities, duties, skill, or working conditions. In addition, this document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.