Customer Support Specialist – AR at Vertafore
The Customer Support Representative is responsible for providing triage services on all inbound Customer billing and collection queries, as well as generating and assigning Customer follow-up tasks and escalations. Compensation is $19.96/ hour (equates to $41,516)
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
Essential job functions included but are not limited to the following:
· Provides a best effort to answer or resolve a Customer query or issue on the first contact
· Provides clear and concise documentation on Customer reported issues, and subsequent resolution
· Responsible for escalation of unresolved issues to AR Billing Services as required via Salesforce Case
· Responsible for providing payment options to Customers when needed
· Provides invoices/invoicing information to both external and internal Customers
· Working, owning, and resolving AR cases in Salesforce
· Getting customers to sign up for our MyVertafore payment portal
· Completes other duties as assigned by manager
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Ability to work effectively with, and obtain cooperation from other employees as well as outside parties
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where changes to procedures are common
· Must enjoy problem solving
· Must be goal driven
· Consistently exercises good judgment
· Exceptional interpersonal and customer support experience required.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Products.
· Experience supporting customers through a variety of contact channels including chat, email and phone.
· 2 years of data entry experience in an order management, sales environment, or related work experience.
Additional Requirements and Details:
· Travel required up to 10% of the time.
· Located and working from an office location.
· Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
· Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
· Frequent sitting and/or standing.