Our Ideal Candidate
As such, the ideal candidate will have previous customer support or account management experience with specific experience in customer support. This candidate will be able to communicate clearly with a variety of clients to support them on their mental wellness journey, as well as with internal coworkers to resolve challenges and advance our Client Success processes as we grow rapidly.
- Within one week, fully understand our client match flow process and be able to respond to simple customer requests
- Within two weeks, understand SonderMind's technology platform and answer customer requests
- Within one month, answer all customer requests via chat, email, or phone
Gotta Have This
- 1-2 years of customer service experience either in a call center or people facing environment giving great customer service
- You possess a high sense of urgency and proactivity and have never encountered a problem you can’t solve
- When you think of success you think of TEAM work
- You have a flexible schedule.
- Someone with an ownership mindset
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Experience balancing multiple technologies when working with a customer
- Experience working in a flexible, fast paced environment
- Ability to multitask and work in a high volume environment
Nice to Have:
- You have had previous experience with a ticketing system / sales / or CRM systems
- You have worked at a Startup previously and/or have had behavioral health experience
- You have had previous contact center experience
- This role is a full-time, non-exempt position
- Starting pay for this role is $17.50/ hour in Colorado. Actual pay and title are commensurate with experience, skills, and location.
- This role will be eligible to participate in the following:
- full employee benefits package
- employee stock option purchase plan
- variable performance-based bonus incentives
Our Employee Benefits Philosophy
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health we are walking the walk with our employee benefits package. We focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life with both mental and physical aspects in mind. Where most companies say "good enough" we ask ourselves "how can we do better." That includes:
- Therapy coverage benefits to enable our employees to get the care they need
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected - not only that, we cover the difference in salary for up to Eight weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- A generous PTO policy and a company mandate of at MINIMUM three-weeks of PTO a year
- A commitment to reward our team members for the long-term success and growth of SonderMind with stock option grants and bonus potential
- Competitive market salary, up-to 4% salary company match on 401K, professional development and advancement opportunities as we rapidly scale, and so much more.
Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.