Customer Support Representative at TrainingPeaks (A Peaksware Company)
Join the team that is transforming the way coaches and athletes interact!
At TrainingPeaks, we share a passion for creating innovative endurance training software. We are looking for a customer care expert to provide an exceptional experience to all customers with the end goal of increasing their success as coaches and athletes.
As Customer Support Representative, you will respond to and troubleshoot customer inquiries for both athletes and coaches across the entire TrainingPeaks product line, including TrainingPeaks.com, WKO, and Best Bike Split. This is a regular, full-time, and hourly position.
Your day-to-day in our open, collaborative workspace will look like:
- Resolving customer questions and issues via an online ticketing system (ZenDesk), phone/Skype, online webinars, etc.
- Providing exceptional service for athletes and coaches
- Encouraging the use of the TrainingPeaks ecosystem of products and features where appropriate
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Minimum of one year of experience with TrainingPeaks as an athlete and/or a coach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly customer-focused team player
- Proven positive ‘can do’ ‘will do’ attitude
- Passion for endurance sports, health, and fitness
- Experience using downloadable training devices (ex. heart rate monitors, GPS devices, power meters, etc…) with a working understanding of how to analyze that data in TrainingPeaks
- Working understanding of concepts around training and racing with a power meter
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills without a lot of direction or input
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Other desired qualifications:
- High school degree or equivalent
- Experience as an endurance athlete
- Experience using Best Bike Split and/or WKO
- Experience with ZenDesk
Benefits and Perks:
- 100% company-paid medical plan for employees with buy-up options as well as dental and vision insurance for employees (dependent coverage available)
- $1,200/year fitness reimbursement to purchase any items related to healthy living
- 3 weeks of PTO for all new hires; increase in PTO at various years of service
- 4 week paid sabbatical for all employees after 7 years of employment
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks
- Dog-friendly office
- Music Studio for all to practice, jam, and record
- Onsite workout area access: treadmill, bike trainers, rowers, full weightlifting gym with CrossFit equipment, and changing rooms with showers and towel service
- Corporate discounts on gym memberships and top-brand gear
- Beautiful North East Boulder, CO location
- Flexible work schedule in a culture of trust
TrainingPeaks, TrainHeroic, Alfred Music, and MakeMusic are all partnered brands under the umbrella company Peaksware in beautiful Boulder, Colorado. Peaksware has been recognized as one of Outside Magazine's "Best Places to Work" six times and was voted #15 of 100 on Built in Colorado's "Best Places to Work" list! Through a unique approach to deliberate practice, each company within Peaksware develops software solutions and provides services focused solely on their respective markets to help guide people along their own journey of improvement and skill development.