Customer Support Representative I at FRONTSTEPS
Caliber Software, a FRONTSTEPS company, is a fast-growing SaaS company located in Mesa, Arizona providing innovative and market-leading accounting and management software solutions for the community association (HOA) industry. You will work remotely while staying connected through our various employee engagement initiatives.
As part of the FRONTSTEPS family, we are guided by the core values of:
1) Developing our people
2) Taking care of the customer at all times
3) Moving with purpose and urgency
4) Being open, honest, and transparent
5) Innovating and failing forward
6) Being courageous.
In this position you’ll be responsible for the ongoing technical and application support of existing customers using our product as well as helping recently onboarded customers get the most out of our industry-leading platform. We are seeking a candidate with strong business acumen, experience with supporting a very complex Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) technology product, excellent communication skills and a track record of exceeding customer expectations.
- Acts as initial contact for all external customer support requests via telephone, email or chat.
- Responds to user support requests within 24 hours and determines nature and extent of support needed.
- Troubleshoots and investigates support matters when necessary to ensure appropriate resolution.
- Communicates escalated support matters following internal processes.
- Assists users in startup, basic and advanced use of software based on the user’s level of proficiency; identifies tools for user’s self-help.
- Conducts testing of software functions when applicable, obtaining support from Development or Support team as needed.
- Demonstrates positive speaking and writing tones, listening skills, and thorough resolution communication to the user utilizing correct grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Ensures documentation of support tickets (notes and actions) are clear, concise and thorough per documentation protocol.
- Maintains up to date expertise in the operation of Caliber products.
Skills and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent; a bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- At least 5 years of software support experience with a SaaS company supporting a highly complex software product.
- At least 3 years of experience using an accounting software product plus ability to articulate accounting principles.
- Ability to exhibit exceptional troubleshooting skills
- Basic knowledge of Windows, MS Office and other standard business software.
- Direct experience or knowledge of community association management (HOA) operations a plus.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and technical skills.
- Paid Time Off, Sick Time
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability plans at no cost
- 401(k) Plan