Headquartered in Denver, Colorado with additional offices in Arizona and California, FRONTSTEPS is a SaaS company with a resident engagement platform to empower communities to be safe, informed, and efficient. More than 23,000 communities nationwide — that’s 4.4 million homeowners — are covered by FRONTSTEPS services! We deliver solutions that simplify how management companies, homeowner associations, builders, and security & patrol experts build, connect, operate, and secure modern communities. With a focus on mobile-first technology and best-in-class integrations, our products make it easy for community leaders and homeowners to communicate, collaborate, and drive a more prosperous community.
FRONTSTEPS is guided by the core values of 1) developing our people, 2) taking care of the customer at all times, 3) moving with purpose and urgency, 4) being open, honest, and transparent, 5) innovating and failing forward, and 6) being courageous.
In this position you’ll be responsible for the ongoing technical support of existing customers using our products as well as helping recently onboarded customers get the most out of our industry-leading FRONTSTEPS Community platform. We are seeking a candidate with strong business acumen, experience with supporting Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) technology products and computer hardware, excellent communication skills and a track record of exceeding customer expectations. You will be the "go-to" person responsible for resolving our customer’s technical issues as you promptly respond via phone, email and/or chat platforms.
- Front-line customer and technical support specific to our Community Operation products including DNS management, email management, accounting integrations, and user databases
- Support client questions and issues by gathering data about the problem they are experiencing, analyzing their needs, then evaluating possible resolutions and implementing the best solution to meet the customer’s specific situation
- Document and track all customer issues within the appropriate tracking system
- Identify and escalate priority issues to appropriate resources (e.g., Level 2, Level 3, etc.)
- Follow up with clients and ensure scheduled call backs are made to clients when necessary
- Stay current with product updates, industry trends, system changes and customer support best practices
- Remotely access the client's computers for additional troubleshooting
- Provide a high level of customer support to all clientele at all times
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1 - 2 years of experience in a technical customer service / support setting, with strong preference in a technical space with high degree of critical thinking and problem solving preferably in a SaaS environment
- Thoroughly understand, reproduce, and solve technical issues
- Support customers via chat, email and phone with strong writing skills and excellent phone etiquette
- Handle escalated cases and customers from the Support team with a high sense of urgency and follow through
- Passionate about continual learning and sharing knowledge
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Escalated technical troubleshooting support for customers
- Communicate technical information to non-technical customers
- Comfortable supporting software both remotely and directly
- Strong team player who understands that proactive customer service comes first before anything else
- Flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed time frames
- Ability to work cross functionally with many people without being constrained by your job function
- Collaborative, upbeat work ethic where you can take ownership and have fun
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated use of CRM applications.
- A bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, information systems, liberal arts, or a related field preferred but not required
Frontsteps is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.