Caliber Software, a FRONTSTEPS company located in Mesa, Arizona provides innovative accounting software solutions for homeowner’s association (HOA) management. Providing excellent customer service is our number one objective and every employee plays a vital role. We offer a casual and fun work environment, exceptional benefits, competitive salary and opportunities for advancement.
This position can be performed remotely from any location within the U.S!
We are seeking a candidate with strong troubleshooting skills, accounting knowledge and experience with supporting Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products to provide quality and efficient support to customers utilizing Caliber Software products.
- Acts as initial contact for all external customer support requests via telephone, email or chat.
- Responds to user support requests within 24 hours and determines nature and extent of support needed.
- Troubleshoots and investigates support matters when necessary to ensure appropriate resolution.
- Regular, full time work site attendance and punctuality.
- Communicates escalated support matters to leadership as needed.
- Trains users in startup, basic and advanced use of software based on the user’s level of proficiency; identifies tools for user’s self-help.
- Conducts testing of software functions (i.e., reporting, setup) when scheduled, obtaining support from Development or Support team as needed.
- Demonstrates positive speaking and writing tones, listening skills, and thorough resolution communication to the user utilizing correct grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Ensures documentation of support tickets (notes and actions) are clear, concise and thorough per documentation protocol.
- Maintains up to date expertise in the operation of Caliber products.
- Fosters a positive and supportive work environment in line with Caliber Software’s culture and core values.
Skills & Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years of customer service experience, preferably with a SaaS company.
- At least 2 years of experience using an accounting software product plus ability to articulate accounting principles.
- Ability to exhibit exceptional troubleshooting skills
- Basic knowledge of Windows, MS Office and other standard business software.
- Direct experience or knowledge of community association management (HOA) operations a plus.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills Strong interpersonal and technical skills.