The Customer Support Operations Analyst is a position within the Granicus Customer Support organization that will be helping our current organization transition into a global, multi-location support organization. You will be responsible for deploying, maintaining and reporting out of the various mission-critical systems utilized by the Support organization; as well as providing advice and insight into improvements to SOP's, training and KPI reporting. Using your general knowledge of SAAS Customer Support systems (such as Salesforce/ZenDesk/TalkDesk/Genesys ) you will work closely with CS Managers and CS Representatives to identify and participate in our support continuous improvement process for our overall client experience. Using these systems - you'll be responsible for building dashboards, and reporting KPI's for both representatives as well as Executive Leadership.
Additionally, you'll provide key input to the Customer Knowledge base and User Portal and drive adoption both internally & externally via improvements to user experience, content updates and collaboration with technical writing teams. Finally – you'll be instrumental in the launch and deployment of our community support platform, by helping drive the deployment, integration and launch of a community platform to be used by our clients worldwide.
What You'll Do
- Institute and lead a continuous improvement program for the support team, tools and procedures including:
- Optimizing existing support solutions/processes to improve efficiency/ease of use, reduce redundancy.
- Identify new/improved tools and solutions to improve productivity of support team.
- Track and demonstrate effectiveness of programs & changes via impacts on KPI's, trend analysis' and support representative feedback.
- Help define the approach to integrate new acquisitions into standard support processes.
- Partner with Salesforce Admins & Power BI team to gather reliable, accurate reporting on KPI's to meet business needs.
- Partner with CS Managers to provide data driven insights into individual performance, problem areas and case trends.
- Centralize and manage internal documentation for team, including keeping confluence up to date, documenting processes and training resources.
- Assist Support Managers/Director with hiring/recruitment process, partner with recruiters to evangelize the support team and source quality candidates.
- Facilitate CS bootcamp(s) for new hires – work with HR team to incorporate company wide practices and provide input on new pedagogies.
- Establish and lead continuous internal training program for support representatives, identify opportunities for outside consulting
- Administrate tools and services used by support (Browserstack, Statuspage, Talkdesk, etc.), identify and evaluate new tools that would demonstrate measurable impact.
- Assist in effort to drive adoption of new client community, develop and begin tracking KPI's to measure adoption and success.
- Drive expansion and adoption of new support channels – such as chat, in-application support or social media
Who You Are
- 1-3 years' experience working in a customer service or service analyst role, preferably in a SAAS/software environment
- Experience with a multi-location or global support operation
- Strong history of working cross-functionally to identify opportunities for improvement and implementing those improvements
- Strong communication skills, both internally and client facing
- Expert in ticketing systems such as Salesforce Service Cloud (preferred), Zendesk etc.
- Familiarity creating/editing reports from multiple data sources using tools such as PowerBI, Tableu
- Familiarity with multi-channel contact centers, such as chat, phone, email, social media etc
- Experience with providing support via forums/community, or familiarity with online support communities a plus.
*Starting rate may vary by experience and/or location*