Customer Support Manager
Are you ready to plant roots and grow with a Denver-based company that is making a name for themselves? If so, we here at Wurk want to meet you! Wurk is the cannabis industry’s first all-in-one workforce management solution. We’ve created a dynamic system to manage payroll, HR, timekeeping, and tax compliance, streamlining operations and minimizing regulatory risk. Our responsibility is to protect the people and businesses of the cannabis industry so they can focus their energies on making social change in the world in which we live.
In addition to leading a team of Customer Support professionals, a successful Customer Support Manager will deliver comprehensive, high-quality support of Wurk’s HRIS product line. On this fast-paced team, the manager will need to exemplify outstanding customer service skills as well as troubleshooting skills. They will have a passion for problem-solving, technology, making data-driven decisions, and helping others to promote customer success.
What you’ll need to accomplish!
- Prepare the support team for scaling and forecasted growth
- Optimize the client experience and drive 100% satisfaction
- Deliver timely solutions to customers while maintaining customer satisfaction
- Effectively assess technical situations and establish case priorities/severities in accordance with their service level agreement
- Analyze customer configuration and effectively use internal and external resources such as knowledgebases, user/admin manuals, and internet resources to troubleshoot the problem
- Manage case-load in adherence to departmental goals/policies
- Effectively manage cases through multiple channels while documenting precise troubleshooting and customer interaction details
- Work individually and with a team to solve technical problems while communicating trending issues and best practices
- Make the customer feel known and understood by reviewing case history to assure familiarity with the system environment
- Add a personal touch to the support engagement
- Maintain positive interdepartmental relationships
What you’ll need to have!
- 2+ years of customer management/lead experience
- Solid experience selling technology
- Experience with and/or applicable systems knowledge with Kronos WFR, ADP, Paychex, or similar
- Knowledge of federal, state and local employment tax laws and regulations
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud, TalkDesk, Zendesk, or other Support ticketing systems
- BS/AS or equivalent experience
- Understanding of operating systems, networking technologies/protocols, and software applications
What’s in it for you?
- Work with one of the most amazing tech start-ups the industry has ever seen and be a part of an incredible team that’s going places and leading industry.
- Apply your technical, project, and problem-solving skills to an evolving market
- Work in colorful Colorado near the bustling heart of Downtown Denver and our gorgeous ballpark
- Do you love dogs? So do we! (We’re dog-friendly!)
- Collaborate with bright, fun, and goal-oriented teams in an open and lively environment
- Reap the benefits of flexible PTO, and access to exciting industry events
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Eligible to receive equity in Company
- 1 Month Sabbatical after 4 years of employment
Due to our small size and the abundance of Denver-based applicants in this 2% unemployment market, we will not be facilitating any relocation and will only be contacting local talent at this time. If you live in Denver and want to work in the heart of the city, we want to meet you!
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Wurk is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Wurk does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.