Why SumUp? We do things differently. More than 270 enthusiastic employees from over 30 nations work in our Berlin office everyday to offer our merchants the best product and service. If you’re looking for a chance to participate and contribute your ideas, this is the right place for you. We are planning on doing something big and are looking for motivated and creative people to tackle things. If you think that’s you, we’d love to receive your application!Your responsibilities as a Customer Support Expert
- You are the voice of our company – the direct link to our customers
- You take care of our Danish-speaking customers by phone, email and social media channels
- You competently support our merchants for all questions and inquiries about our product and service
- You actively work on the optimisation of all processes related to our customers, to constantly increase the happiness of our merchants
- You closely work with other departments together, for example Sales and Marketing
- You’re part of an international and multilingual team
- You have excellent verbal and written language skills in Danish and English
- You love to communicate, while being easy-going and patient with our customers
- Good and customer-friendly service is the highest priority for you
- You’re curious and persistent to solve issues
- You’re organised and can keep a cool head even in stressful situations
- Using a smartphone, tablet or computer is easy for you
- Family environment, flat hierarchies, small teams, regulated working hours
- An international and dynamic team with rapid decision making processes
- Opportunities to further develop within the company
- Professional hardware
- Free drinks, fruits, cereals and nuts for everyone
- Fun: regular breakfasts, cocktail parties, team events, yoga and a kicker table
We are the leading mobile point-of-sale (mPOS) company in Europe. We started out and built our payment service from scratch to shake up the industry and wake up the entrepreneur within anyone. We created a unique device that with the smartphone that’s in your pocket, allows small merchants to accept card payments anywhere. From our paperless onboarding to taking the first payment, we make it easy. Traditional offerings leave out small businesses, we don’t. We are open and honest about our pricing and have no hidden fees. Our company enjoys impressive global reach and has since expanded into 31 countries (including Germany, United Kingdom and Brazil) with more than 2000 employees worldwide.Interested? We’re looking forward to your application!
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.