Customer Support Engineer (Australia) at JumpCloud
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:13 a.m. (MST) on Wednesday, April 6, 2022
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
Location: This role is remote in the country of Australia. You must be authorized to work in Australia to be considered for this role.
About the role: We are looking for inspired technology professionals who love the challenge of supporting our APAC-based customers and internal teams to ensure the successful adoption, usage, integration of our Directory Platform.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-funded, rapidly growing company with a great product. You’ll have the opportunity to growth your skills and share your knowledge as we continue to build our global, world-class support team. You’ll work with passionate team members supporting our expanding worldwide user base.
- A strong desire to see our customers be successful through the utilization of our Directory-As-A-Service software
- 2-4 years experience in a technical, customer-facing position
- Excellent interpersonal communication and passion for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer-facing environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills are imperative
- A logical approach to problem solving
- Bachelor’s degree desired
In this role, you will:
- Provide technical support and issue resolution to our APAC customers through ongoing issue triaging via email, telephone or remote web session
- Collaborate with peers, mentors, our knowledge base, community forums and other internal tools, to provide the most effective, world-class solutions to our customers
- Reproduce issues in-house and respond to customers in a timely manner
- Regularly follow-up with customers on recommendations, updates and action plans
- Escalate issues to Engineering in a timely manner for resolution.
- Work with our Account Managers to ensure the success of our new customers as they transition into the day to day use of our product - ensuring the access of their entire employee base to all of the resources needed - their servers, workstations and laptops, the networks they access to all of the web and on-premise applications they use every day
- Research and evaluate technologies to create new knowledge base articles that capture new information for reuse throughout the organization and for end users.
This role is remote in the country of Australia. You must be located in and authorized to work in Australia to be considered for this role.
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that are you able to work remotely within the country noted in the Job Description.
For US Roles: All roles posted in United States locations do require that you be located within one of the 50 U.S. States. Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area but as a remote company, you are able to work remotely anywhere in the U.S. If you would like to spend time in the office in Denver/Boulder area, you are welcome do that as well.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
One of JumpCloud's three core values is to “Build Connections.” To us that means creating " human connection with each other regardless of our backgrounds, orientations, geographies, religions, languages, gender, race, etc. We care deeply about the people that we work with and want to see everyone succeed." - Rajat Bhargava, CEO
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description