Customer Support, COBRA Administrator at ThrivePass
ThrivePass' purpose is to empower employees to thrive. Our holistic benefits suite is designed to support employee wellbeing throughout their lifecycle within an organization.
We value our employees, their contributions and strongly believe in employee development. Everything we do is tied to our CARE values, being: Courageous, Authentic, Resourceful and Excellent. Performance at ThrivePass is measured by embodiment of our CARE values and the accomplishment of quarterly Big 3 goals.
About the Role.
This role will provide stellar customer service to our clients while processing claims in a timely and accurate manner.
- Consistently hit quarterly Big 3 goals while embodying our CARE values.
- Provide stellar customer service to providers, clients and participants
- Responsible for handling all COBRA accounts, including payments and correspondence with clients
- Respond to all COBRA inquiries via email and phone within ThrivePass SLAs
- Process qualifying event notices, election forms, coverage changes and termination letters
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Provide on-going assistance to team members
- Meet production standards for claims and call handling
- Meet quality standards for COBRA claims, calls, file processing and other work
- 1-2 years’ experience as a claims or COBRA administrator, customer service, phone support or similar field
- Familiar with standard insurance concepts, practices and procedures
- Strong knowledge of medical insurance, FSA, HSA, and COBRA
- Ability to understand how to utilize technology and phone systems
- Ability to identify and provide solutions for client needs
- Quick learner and detailed oriented
- Strong communication skills, complemented by both excellent verbal and written communication
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
ThrivePass is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all team members. We do not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.