Customer Support Analyst II at GHX
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:28 a.m. (MST) on Saturday, October 23, 2021
A Customer Support Analyst Level II works within the Customer Support Center to meet the needs of GHX's important customers. The CSA-II will develop a strong working knowledge of our leading edge GHX Internet B2B exchange system and growth products, the Customer Support knowledge base, and Customer Support administrative tools. With this knowledge and tools, the CSA-II will answer customer's questions, assist customers in using the functions of the system, and help them when they have problems in using or connecting to the system. Extensive collaborative troubleshooting and problem solving may be required at times. CSA-II will perform these activities with the help of guidelines to assure efficiency, reliability, and quality. The CSA-II works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of situations requires technical expertise and the use of logical diagnostic skills.Principle duties and responsibilities:
- Acts as a primary point of contact at GHX for its customers who reach out to GHX via telephone, email, and the GHX Community Web Portal. Works directly with customers to help meet their needs and solve their problems, including systems, specific products, and general information.
- Works cooperatively with other team members and departments to develop effective and timely solutions for customers.
- Utilizes Customer Relationship Management System 'Salesforce' to record and research customer information and to record all the customer's questions, problems, and solutions.
- Uses the Customer Support Knowledge Base to assist customers and provide immediate resolution to their problems.
- Contributes to the Customer Support Knowledge Base in order to provide symptom and resolution information about new issues and update information for known issues.
- Understands the roles and skillsets of peers and extended departments in order to effectively escalate issues that cannot be resolved during live customer call.
- Provides assistance and mentorship to CSA-I analysts as needed.
- Collaborates with peers and extended departments to provide timely resolution to customer problems.
- Excellent communication skills; verbal, written, and electronic.
- Strong technical troubleshooting and problem solving skills across a variety of platforms and proprietary products.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to work within deadlines and while speaking with customers.
- Exceptional customer service skills and positive customer focus.
- Good understanding of Information System components - including database, User Interface, and inter-application communication and processing logic.
- Ability to identify learning opportunities and self-educate where resources and opportunities are present
- Organization and planning
- Attention to detail
- Proactive, personal initiative
- Process driven approach to getting things done
- Collaborative problem solving
- Professional call handling and communication skills
- Positive attitude
- BS/BA degree in computer systems or related business, scientific, technical or engineering disciplines, OR relevant technical certification, OR more than one (1) year solid experience with supporting customers for ISP's, ASP's, or for software and business applications.
- Must enjoy working in a fast-paced dynamic, collaborative environment.
- Must have a professional demeanor and a positive attitude.
- Must be able to self-direct and proactively engage where opportunities for improvement and challenges present themselves.
- Must be flexible to work 8 hours shifts within normal Customer Care Center hours, which is from 5:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Must be able to share, in rotation, on-call weekend and holiday customer support.
- Healthcare or Supply Chain experience
- Personal drive to succeed
Read Full Job Description