Customer Support Analyst II at GHX
GHX seeks a highly-motivated, and detail-oriented professional with customer support experience in an inbound call center environment. The Customer Support Analyst will be primarily responsible for providing professional, courteous and efficient support for customers primarily via phone and secondarily via email. Additionally, managing the analysis, prioritization, escalation, tracking and feedback of support cases received in the Support Center.
What We Do:
We provide a world class service to every customer we engage. We solve their problems, relieve their pain, and send them away thrilled with their GHX experience.
Who You Are:
You have a positive energy that radiates through everything you do. You don’t just solve problems, you create new ways to solve problems better and faster. You have an eye for efficiency, patterns in data, and enthusiastically collaborate to develop innovative solutions that help us do our work even better. You love a good challenge and take pride in your ability to transcend the way things have been done in the past.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
The Customer Support Analyst will provide profitable and effective customer service to the GHX user community. This position will strengthen customer relationships and exceed service expectations by ensuring every customer interaction is a positive experience.
- Identify, research and resolve customer issues questions and concerns in a timely manner
- Serves as liaison between the vendor and various departments within GHX
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Complete call logs and reports
- Recognize, document and alert the supervisor of trends in customer calls
- Recommend process improvements
- May be added to the “On-call” after hours support rotation list, if needed
- Other responsibilities, as assigned.
- Able to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community
- Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Able to follow verbal and written communications, and communicate effectively with customers and coworkers in a professional and courteous manner
- Must be able to explain and enforce operating policies and procedures
- Must have the ability to grasp technical concepts with accuracy
- Organization and planning
- Attention to detail
- Customer service/interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 - 5 years of experience working in a call center/inbound customer support environment, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of CRM, case management or support tracking tool.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Salesforce.com
Estimated Salary range for this position: $40,000- $50,000.
The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the GHX’s salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and proficiency for the role. The base salary is one component of GHX’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards and benefits include: health, vision, and dental insurance, accident and life insurance, 401k matching, paid-time off, and education reimbursement, to name a few. To view more details of our benefits, visit us here: https://www.ghx.com/about/careers/
GHX is a software-as-a-service company that’s reducing the cost of doing business in healthcare.
Global Healthcare Exchange, LLC and its North American subsidiaries (collectively, “GHX”) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any status protected by applicable law. This EEO policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, educational assistance, termination, layoffs, social and recreational programs, and retirement.
GHX believes that employees should be provided with a working environment which enables each employee to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. GHX expects and requires the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.