Customer Support Analyst I at Vertafore
The Vertafore employee in this position as a Customer Support Analyst would take on a key role in orchestrating and managing complex/technical customer support cases for Vertafore products. Your focus would involve resolution while continuing to build technical skills to determine the tactical level root cause of issues; role model and mentor for Specialists. The individual will partner with the Support staff on continuous improvement through team collaboration, content documentation, and assisting with product strategy decisions.
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
Essential job functions included but are not limited to the following:
· Communicates resolution regarding customer issues internally and externally
· Identifies, creates, and delivers a training plan for boot camps and knowledge gaps to transfer knowledge for internal customers
· Be a Change Champion for the Support organization
· Writes and/or reviews thorough articles for publication on our knowledge base for customer consumption
· Hands-on experience with databases, SQL, server knowledge. data modeling, and reporting as needed for product
· Consistently demonstrates a high level of decision making with minimal manager guidance
· Assists team members on more complex customer issues.
· Makes substantial contribution to the continued operation and growth of the organization
· Adheres to standard operating procedures, works escalated cases, recommends potential improvements for product for enhancements and reviews product documentation
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
o Ability to engage with customers (internal and external) through various methods while applying social graces
o Handles new and ambiguous situations while gaining buy-in from customers. Takes, supports, and encourages appropriate risks to move the organization forward.
o Focus on creating a world class experience for our customers while incorporating the Vertafore Way
o Proactively learns and acquires new skills. Identifies opportunities for business growth and process improvement. Manages resource availability through prioritization
o Understands and applies information related to the Vertafore business functions and industry in order to contribute to the organization's strategic plan.
o Utilizing advanced tools as part of resolution process
o Specialized product database knowledge and display aptitude to troubleshoot complex issues
o Mid-level position with Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
o 3 or more years of progressive experience with minimal supervision
o Depending on Product placement, basic database knowledge preferred but not required
Additional Requirements and Details:
o Travel required up to 10% of the time.
o Located and working from an office location.
o Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
o Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
o Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
o Frequent sitting and/or standing.