Customer Support Analyst I - Remote at GHX
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:25 a.m. (MST) on Thursday, December 30, 2021
The Customer Support Analyst I will be responsible for providing effective customer service to the Vendormate user community. Should be a detail-oriented professional with at least 2 years of customer support experience. Will be primarily responsible for providing professional, courteous and efficient support for customers. This will be accomplished by managing the recording, analysis, prioritization, escalation, tracking and feedback of requests received in our Support Center via email or telephone.Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues questions and concerns in a timely manner.
- Serves as liaison between the vendor and various departments within GHX.
- Provide customers with product and service information.
- Complete call logs and reports.
- Recognize, document, and alert the supervisor of trends in customer calls.
- Recommend process improvements.
- May be added to the "On-call" after hours support rotation list if needed
- Other responsibilities, as assigned.
- Resolve 6.0 cases per hour.
- Maintain a quality score of at least 95%.
- Achieve and sustain a customer service satisfaction score of at least 90%.
- Maintain login availability for 93.5% on average
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Organization and planning
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a customer service/support role.
- 2 years knowledge of CRM, case management or support tracking tool.
- Experience responding to common inquiries or complaints from customers, peers, or members of the business community.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Must have experience following verbal and written communications and communicate effectively with customers and coworkers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Must have proven ability to explain and enforce operating policies and procedures.
- Must have proven ability to grasp technical concepts with accuracy.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite is a plus
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com is a plus
- Call center experience
- Familiarity with meeting metrics
Read Full Job Description