Customer Support Analyst – Bilingual - German, Portuguese or Italian at FareHarbor
Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:39 a.m. (MST) on Tuesday, July 30, 2019
The FareHarbor Customer Support Team is looking for adventure-loving, hard-working, outgoing people who are comfortable with technology in our Denver, CO office.
- Become an expert FareHarbor user and stay on top of all new feature releases.
- Handle inbound/outbound support issues via emails and phone calls.
- Provide exceptional support by listening, understanding the issue, and problem-solving with customers.
- Communicate across teams to ensure client needs are met.
- Provide valuable feedback to the development team.
- Contribute to the FareHarbor help documentation.
- Help develop, improve, and implement standard operating procedures.
- Bilingual- fluent in English and one or more of the following languages: German, Portuguese and Italian
- Genuinely committed to delivering best in class customer/ technical support.
- Able to work closely and effectively with others.
- Patient, curious, detail oriented and eager to problem solve.
- An excellent verbal and written communicator.
- Shift flexibility with four 10-hour shifts per week (Monday – Sunday).
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Experience working in customer / technical support.
- Experience working in a startup environment.
- 19 PTO Days
- Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision
- Central Denver Location
- Social Hours & Events
- 401k + Employer Match
Read Full Job Description