Customer Support Agent
We are looking for an experienced Customer Support Agent to join our team! With customers on over four continents, we are growing rapidly and need additional agents to support our continued growth. This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual to become part of an exciting startup in Boulder.
Our application enables pet parents to make online reservations at pet boarding and doggy daycare facilities, and delivers a host of integrated tools enabling these businesses to optimize their operations. Our software integrates credit card processing, email and social media integration, feeding, medication, and behavioral tracking, retail and more.
- You will be tasked with becoming a “trusted advisor” for customers and thus are expected to have a deep knowledge and understanding of Gingr’s application.
- Effectively identify and isolate customer concerns by troubleshooting and creating accurate solutions to meet their needs, as well as identifying potential issues that the customer might face in the future and guiding them down a more successful path.
- Interpret a customer’s desired outcome from a specific scenario, and provide creative solutions to make this a reality within the existing functionality of the software.
- Communicate with customers via email, chat, and over the phone regarding their general and technical questions about the software.
- Assist in continued product growth by helping to optimize documentation and processes.
- Ability to understand and empathize with technologically inexperienced customers learning new software.
- Results-oriented with the motivation to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Patient, positive, friendly, and focused.
- Excellent written communication skills, including the ability to interpret and explain data.
- Excellent problem-solving skills; enjoy brainstorming and producing creative solutions to complex problems.
- Experience learning complex software systems.
- Will take a proactive approach to any problem or question.
- Ability to multi-task in terms of managing multiple clients (up to 25-50 at once) while providing stellar customer support.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and jump in to help whenever necessary!
- 3-5 years previous support experience preferably with companies that require the use of customer reservations or are in SaaS.
- Experience providing technical SaaS support is strongly desired.
- Must be a quick learner, self-starter and have the ability to work with minimal supervision in fast-paced environment.
- Strong Excel skills are a huge plus!
- Health/Vision/Dental plan at no cost to you.
- Corporate 401(k) with company matching policy.
- 3 weeks paid vacation.
- Work from home policy.
- Start-up attitude and environment.
- But, we're a mature company. We were acquired last year by an awesome partner. We're profitable (for years), growing quickly and are the emerging leader in our niche.
- An amazing team of people of all ages.
- An office in central Boulder, where you can bring your dogs to work!