Customer Support Advocate
Greater Denver Area
As a Customer Support Advocate your primary activities are supporting TrackVia customers via phone, email, live chat and monitoring our online community. Every day you'll interact with smart business people from all kinds of companies to solve real world business problems. You will have a great impact not only on our customers but you’ll play a key role in shaping our product road map and marketing strategy, as you analyze and convey the feedback you receive from conversations with customers.
If you enjoy the intellectual stimulation of working with customers to find solutions to interesting challenges, you’ll love this job!
What you will do:
• Provide customer training and online product demos
• Problem solve customer’s issues
• Create advanced formulas that make customer applications sing and dance (IF, OR, LOOKUP, etc.)
• Help customers set up views, charts and dashboards
• Provide product support via phone, email, live chat and online community
• Provide basic “data model” recommendations for a relational database
• Create product customizations using TrackVia’s customization tools
• Technology enthusiast
• Analytical problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communications: clarity, brevity, grammar, articulateness, patience & listening skills
• Excel power user
• Understand basic relational database concepts
• Professionalism: promptness, attention to detail, organization
• Bachelor Degree required
TrackVia® is the leading low-code application platform in the cloud that specializes in streamlining and automating critical operational processes and workflows. The TrackVia platform allows businesses to rapidly create custom web and native mobile applications that unite executives, managers and workers with all their data, processes and collaboration in one environment accessible on any device. Companies like Honeywell, General Electric, DIRECTV, Stearns Lending, and Brinks rely on TrackVia to improve on-time performance and reduce costs.
Read Full Job Description