TrackVia® is the leading low-code application platform in the cloud that specializes in streamlining and automating critical operational processes and workflows. The TrackVia platform allows businesses to rapidly create custom web and native mobile applications that unite executives, managers and workers with all their data, processes and collaboration in one environment accessible on any device.
As a Customer Support Advocate your primary activities are supporting TrackVia customers via phone, email, live chat and monitoring our online community. Every day you'll interact with smart business people from all kinds of companies to solve real world business problems. You will have a great impact not only on our customers but you’ll play a key role in shaping our product road map and marketing strategy, as you analyze and convey the feedback you receive from conversations with customers.
If you enjoy the intellectual stimulation of working with customers to find solutions to interesting challenges, you’ll love this job!
• Provide product support via phone, email, live chat and online community
• Problem solve customer issues
• Create advanced formulas that make customer applications sing and dance (IF, OR, LOOKUP, etc.)
• Train customers to set up views, charts, forms, and dashboards
• Provide basic “data model” recommendations for a relational database
• Create product customizations using TrackVia’s customization tools
• Fluent Spanish preferred
• Technology enthusiast
• Analytical problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communications: clarity, brevity, grammar, articulateness, patience & listening skills
• Excel power user
• Understand basic relational database concepts
• Professionalism: promptness, attention to detail, organization
• Bachelor Degree preferred or related experience
- You’ll get to work out of our brand new, sparkly office in downtown Denver (we're moving soon!)
- You will have the opportunity to challenge yourself and have a high degree of responsibility and opportunity
- We understand you have a life outside of work and have an unlimited flex time policy and opportunities to work from home
- We cover 100% medical, dental, and vision benefits and provide a free Eco Pass
- Your daily tasks will change often and give you many opportunities to grow your professional and technical skillset and advance your career
- We made Built in Colorado’s 2020 Best Small Companies to Work For list