Customer Sucess Manager
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Responsible for the day-to-day sales activities, sales support and customer service tasks for customers and assigned accounts, including placement and analyzing of complex orders and tasks.
- Helps build long-term business relationships with customers.
- Researches and responds to customer inquiries.
- Maintains efficiencies in corporate operational processes and procedures.
- Serves as a liaison between Arrow’s internal resources (field sales, engineering, supplier marketing, manufacturing facilities, purchasing and other corporate departments), suppliers, and customers.
- Serves as subject matter expert in customer meetings.
- Processes complex quotes and order preparation for specified customers and works with centralized Pricing Specialists for Quote and Debit information.
- Works to ensure that Arrow is awarded full margin from suppliers for fieldwork done.
- Thorough knowledge and accountability for supply chain systems
- Coordinates resources and processing of customer quotations
- Negotiates pricing (non-contract only), provide quote markup (owns strategy and application of cost plus markup) and notifies customer of related price increases.
- Problem Resolution: Works independently and with appropriate supplier contacts and internal departments to proactively solve pre-sales and post-sales problems and provides recommendations to customers.
- Liaison between sales team to perform root-cause analysis.
- Ensures returns, invoicing, credit, shipping issues, etc. are resolved in a timely fashion. Manages the interface on reporting, drives closure by managing exceptions (Dropped Part, New Part), manages customer Forecast Response reports and drives closure by managing exceptions.
- Supports supply chain engagements and manage bond requests, and makes adjustments to ensure unit turn rates are met.
- Coordinates the contract refresh clause and manual inventory sweep process from IPS (In-Plant Store) or consignment back to PDC (Primary Distribution Center). Leads the customer shortage calls and set internal action plan and communicate to appropriate account team members.
What We Are Looking For:
Typically requires a 4 year degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
What’s In It For You:
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And More!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)