Customer Success Team Lead at Pie Insurance
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:16 a.m. (MST) on Thursday, October 22, 2020
As a Customer Success Team Lead, you’ll be one of our team leaders for our growing Customer Success team in either our Denver or D.C. office. You will use your exceptional leadership skills and passion for working with customers and team members to help us establish Pie as an innovative and fast-growing startup in the Insur-tech space.
How You’ll Do It
As a Customer Success Team Lead, you’ll be instrumental in leading and developing our existing Customer Success team. You’ll use your communication, coaching and leadership skills to help our team members best serve and support our customers which include small business owners, partner agencies, and vendors. Because our goal is to be best in class in customer experience, your attention to detail, ability to drive results, optimize and innovate processes, and provide clear direction and feedback on goals and objectives will be paramount.
This is a working team lead role, which means you’ll continue to work with our existing customers alongside supporting and guiding our Customer Success team. The team lead must understand and predict the needs of our customers and the team. This leader will continue to partner with the Customer Success Manager to scale, guide and support our existing Customer Success team. Qualified candidates must understand the skills of each team member as well as what motivates them.
This person will be located in either Denver or D.C. and report to our Senior Customer Success Manager.
The Day to Day
- Supports and guides the daily activities and performance of the team measured through team KPIs, corporate OKRs, and other performance and productivity metrics.
- Handles complex customer inquiries and escalations for our customers and agents by being a single point of contact for team members.
- Maintains and grows a positive, customer-focused culture within the customer success team.
- Provides exceptional customer service by modeling the behaviors and strategies necessary to successfully interact and resolve the issues with customers.
- Must be able to provide and give timely, specific feedback to help improve the team member and/or process.
- Focus on team QA and continual development by completing QA scorecards and calibration sessions to build skillset and ensure adequate training.
- Needs to become highly proficient in the Pie systems and platforms and partner software.
- Serves as a change champion for the team by modeling our shared values of ownership, respect and execution.
- Creates personal and team accountability in providing clear, timely and accurate work to our customers in their preferred channel of communication.
The Right Stuff
- High school diploma or equivalent education required. College degree, preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience in customer service or in a high-volume customer contact environment required.
- Demonstrated leadership experience required. 1-2 years leadership role, preferred.
- Empathize with others, both customers and your colleagues.
- Handles stress well; every day is different and how you respond matters.
- Inspire and motivate your team to do their best work by doing it too.
- Work can be hard. You maintain professionalism at all times, in all places.
- Your voice matters. Advocate for our customers and team for the best results.
- Ability to resolve issues and optimize processes to elevate the customer experience.
- Responsible for onboarding new hire candidates and providing coaching to lead their team.
- We proudly provide availability 7am ET - 9pm ET Monday - Saturday. This leader needs to be willing to be there to support and lead their team.
- Competitive salary
- A piece of the Pie (in the form of stock grants)
- Comprehensive health plans
- Generous Vacation
- 7 days of paid sick leave
- Commuter Allowance
- 401k Match
- Modern office space with onsite gym
- Monthly Happy Hours
- Generous Parental Leave
Pie Insurance Named a Top Colorado Company 2020
Pie is rated Excellent by our customers on Trustpilot
Checkout our employee reviews on Glassdoor
Pie raises an additional $127M in funding