The Udemy for Business Revenue Operations team is responsible for elevating our Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams to scale and grow revenue efficiently. We own the systems & applications, processes, and analytics to make the teams aligned to drive visibility, transparency, and accountability for our revenue growth.
The problems we're solving are big: the rapidly changing business landscape is forcing people to upgrade their skills more frequently. Employees today seek and expect ongoing learning and development from their employer. Fueled by Udemy's unique and powerful content marketplace we are able to deliver on-demand and relevant learning content to organisations to close the skills gap.
We're growing our Customer Success Strategy & Ops (CSSO) team within our world-class Revenue Operations team. This team will be a mighty team with a big impact on how we drive transformation to revenue.
About the Role
As the Customer Success Strategy & Operations Manager you will be part of a team who is central to drive an aligned operating framework across the Customer Success organization (CS, Renewals, Support, and Services). Our goal is to improve the scalability of Udemy for Business’s rapidly growing customer success team by taking the strategy into fruition through consistent execution, transformation and governance initiatives. This role is highly visible within CS and the broader Udemy for Business organization.
Does this sound exciting? Awesome - come join us on this pre-IPO rocketship!
Here's What You'll Be Doing:
- Partner and collaborate with CS leadership by driving cross functional initiatives that deliver impactful results
- Collaborate with other key partners to the CSSO team (Sales, IT, RevOps, Business Systems, Marketing, Product, etc) on projects that represent the CS organization and help scale effectively
- Help lead and optimize the CS ecosystem of tools, processes and enablement by working closely with our systems team (Salesforce, Gainsight, etc) to scope business requirements with CS stakeholders and guide implementation of new features
- Participate by delivering important updates that impact the CS and CS leadership team, as well as other cross functional teams. Effective and timely communication is imperative
- Assess business critical processes and metrics; maintain, measure, and enhance to ensure top performance
We're Excited About You Because You Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 6+ years total work experience, including 3+ years operating in a SaaS oriented Customer Success capacity
- Excellent analytical, communication, presentation, and follow-up skills
- Experience in planning, delivering business reviews, and recommending business improvements
- Passion to problem-solve, build productive relationships and are able to actively listen, influence and collaborate at every organization level to achieve results
- You are patient yet work to move things forward in a timely manner with flexibility and resourcefulness
- Subject matter expertise in CS tools: Gainsight, Salesforce, G-Suite, Tableau, other SaaS tools.
Min $106,00 + Equity + Benefits (See Below)
Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
- Eligibility: Regular, full-time employees are eligible for Udemy’s benefit programs.
- Health Plans: Medical, dental, and vision coverage (100% coverage for employee-only).
- HSA/FSA/Commuter: Pre-tax savings/spending plans available; generous HSA employer contributions for those enrolled in the HDHP medical plan.
- Life/Disability: Employer-paid life insurance (supplemental available), in addition to short-term and long-term disability.
- Retirement: Access to 401(k) with annual employer contribution.
- Wellbeing: Corporate memberships for meditation and mindfulness, therapy and coaching, financial planning, primary care, telehealth, health advocacy, parent/newborn support, and employee discounts.
- Education: Free access to the entire course library on the Udemy and Udemy for Business platforms; annual stipend for external learning beginning at six months of employment.
- Charitable Matching Program: Employer match of monetary contributions to eligible nonprofits and charities that carry a 501(c)(3) tax status.
- Vacation: 15 days per year of Paid Time Off for hourly; flexible Discretionary Time Off for salaried.
- Parental Leave: 8 weeks of leave at 100% pay for parents who take time off from work following the date of birth, adoption, or foster placement beginning at six months of employment; this amount is in addition to pregnancy-disability benefits at 100% pay, if applicable.
- Holidays: 10 paid holidays throughout the year; during COVID-19, Udemy also provides roughly one “Wellness Day” per month while working from home.
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 40 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News
Udemy Adds More than $1 Billion To Its Valuation in New Funding Round
Udemy’s Workplace Learning Tool Just Surpassed $100M in ARR
Paid Paternity Leave Should be the Norm in the U.S.
Breakdown of Most In-Demand Skills for 2020—Finance, Marketing, Sales and Engineering
How Investing in Yourself Today Will Set You Up for Career Success Tomorrow
Feedback Isn’t the Problem, but the Way That We Deliver It Is Broken
Read Full Job Description