Customer Success Specialist
Webroot is looking for a Customer Success Specialist based out of Broomfield, Colorado, that understands the impact a successful customer has on business.
This role is responsible for the post-sale relationship of Webroot customers with an initial focus on retention. This position will grow into focusing on the full post-sale lifecycle of the customer including adoption, expansion, and retention. The role orients itself around the understanding that when our customers succeed by using our solutions, they will continue to use our solutions which creates success for all parties.
This role is customer facing and requires a strong understanding of driving success for our customers and Webroot. This role meets regularly with our customers over the phone and email. Success in this role will require your ability to effectively serve our customers.
If you’re a strong communicator, proactive in relationships, an enthusiastic problem solver, and passionate about business and technology solutions, talk to us about what customer success means to you!
- Manage a renewals pipeline in Salesforce.com and successfully meet Customer Success KPIs on a monthly basis.
- Build and maintain business and technical rapport with your segment of customers and partners using the phone and email.
- Engage with customers in accordance with Webroot Customer Success processes.
- Ensure all contracts are renewed prior to expiration on a monthly basis.
- Manage renewal opportunity stages and tasks to provide management with clear view of pipeline to drive forecasting.
- Work cross-organization as part of the regional team.
- Understand Webroot products and offerings and act point of contact for our customers around Webroot solutions, deployment, and business models.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum one year customer-facing experience in high-stakes support or sales capacity.
- Strong and effective verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong business and technical acumen. Ease in ability talking about both.
- Ability to self-direct and work proactively to reach agreed sales targets.
- Positive, proactive, approach to solving problems as they arise.
- Collaborative approach to working with people including colleagues and customers.
- Calm and determined demeanor even when under pressure.
- Experience with CRM platforms, preferably Salesforce.com.
- Knowledge of Information Technology and Internet Security industry desired.
- Experience selling software-as-a-service desired (Security SaaS preferred).
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or equivalent experience in a high-stakes customer-facing field.
At Webroot, we do more than secure our customers' personal computers, mobile devices and networks. We also nurture our employees' most critical assets – their talents, experience, and career aspirations. Webroot has the energy of a start-up with the strength and stability of an Internet security market leader. We foster the innovative culture you'd expect of a company that's making a statement. Webroot is a company in which you can invest yourself fully, knowing that you're not only protecting our customers around the world, but also that your talents and innovation will be recognized and rewarded. We encourage you to learn more about us and explore our job openings. Secure your future. Ensure the same for your career. Principals only - no third parties, please. Webroot Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.