Who we are...
Connecting people in a more meaningful way is not just what BombBomb’s software delivers — it’s what drives our teams every day. Through simple, personal video, we aim to rehumanize communication. Our team is resourceful and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We’re close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. If you are seeking a dynamic workplace and new challenges, we want to hear from you!
Who we’re looking for...
The Customer Success Team at BombBomb is responsible for the health and success of BombBomb’s customers. We’re responsible for everything post-acquisition, including onboarding, support, training and education, up-selling and cross-selling, renewal, expansion, etc. We measure success through a number of key performance indicators such as retention and churn, net promoter scores and customer satisfaction scores, and customer health metrics. As our business grows, so grow our efforts to support our customers in achieving their desired outcomes.
The Customer Success Operations Specialist is a technically minded role on the Customer Success Team that assists with the tools, systems, processes, and measures that promote customer success. They have ownership of a number of Customer Success tools and provide reporting support for the team. They will partner closely with the Customer Success leadership team and collaborate with IT, IS, BI, and Data teams.
What you’ll do...
- Manage the Customer Success tool stack, including:
- Manage, design, and launch processes, workflows, and automations that drive internal efficiencies.
- Monitor and optimize the implementation and functionality of these tools.
- Stay current on feature releases and advise the business on deriving value from the tool stack.
- Resolve issues that arise with tech stack partners, and partner with IS and IT to vet and renew tools for the business.
- Partner with Business Intelligence and Data teams to ensure accurate reporting and metrics, and assist in the measurement and visibility of key performance indicators for the Customer Success Department.
- Provide support as needed to IT, IS, and BI as a representative of Customer Success.
- Manage important projects.
How you'll do it...
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility, and Service
- Efficiency: Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Analytical Skills: Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw conclusions from it to improve process and performance.
- Intelligence: Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Persistence: Tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Enthusiasm: Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
- Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including email.
- Listening Skills: Lets others speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints
- Teamwork: Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Attention to detail: Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
Our ideal candidate will be or have...
- Salesforce Admin Certification with at least one year of experience configuring SF
- Zendesk Admin Certification with ZD experience or willingness to obtain
- Knowledge of Customer Success and Customer Support processes in a SaaS environment
- Project management experience
- Good technical skills, but not necessarily programming experience
The salary range for this position is $55,000 - $95,000 annually. Final compensation for this role is determined by a variety of factors, such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
BombBomb Benefits Package includes:
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 PPO + HSA option)
- Flexible Paid Time Off program
- 8 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Monthly company-catered lunch
- Fun workplace: happy hour every Friday and company game room
- Annual Education / Development for your career growth