Customer Success Manager at LogRhythm
Customer Success Manager
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company is a world leader in NextGen SIEM, empowering thousands of enterprises on six continents to successfully reduce cyber and operational risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s technology serves as the foundation for the world’s most modern enterprise security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers measurably secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for both IT and OT environments. Built for security professionals by security professionals, the LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Platform has won countless customer and industry accolades.
Who are we looking for;
We’re recruiting for a highly motivated Customer Success Manager who has proven success working within a software environment. The CSM plays a significant role in the overall account management of our high value accounts to drive adoption of the LogRhythm solution and deliver a world class customer experience. The ideal candidate will be a confident individual who has great success within Customer Retention, Customer Satisfaction, Upsell Leads and On Time Renewals. You have a proven track record in managing relationships with large enterprise clients and have a “Roll up the Sleeves” attitude.
You will be responsible for onboarding new customers while maintaining contact with all existing customers and gaining regular feedback and driving value to secure our continued partnership with our customers. As part of the company’s Customer Success Organization, you will collaborate with Professional Services, Technical Support and our Sales teams to ensure our customers journey from purchase to adoption is smooth and ensuring a positive customer experience.
Here’s some of the challenge ahead;
- Act as a concierge to LogRhythm’s various services and internal functions, coordinating all activities and customer communication
- Be the primary interface to our customers and work alongside Sales, Professional Services, Support, and Engineering to resolve any challenges
- Serve as a trusted advisor to our customers executives and key stakeholders by providing consultative recommendations and best practices, enabling them to achieve their primary business objectives
- Drive adoption of the LogRhythm solution feature set to help the customer receive the most value from their purchase
- Define and track customers success metrics through regularly conducted Service Reviews
- Provide customers with product, services, and best practices recommendations
- Quote and negotiate maintenance and subscription contract renewals
- Manage complaints and engage in the escalation of support tickets where necessary
- Own and manage set initiatives while clearly communicating your progress to internal and external stakeholders
- Lead regular high-level account reviews internally at an executive level
- Manage and forecast your pipeline of upcoming renewals and achieve your monthly/quarterly targets
- Provide regular customer status reports to our internal stakeholders, bringing awareness on risks, milestones and planned activities for each account
Skills & Experience;
- 3-5 years enterprise customer facing experience in a Customer Success, Sales Engineering, Sales, Support or Professional Services role
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.
- Experience in communicating with C-Level executives
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong negotiation and sales skills
- Experience with ‘Salesforce’ or an equivalent CRM system
We will be hiring multiple positions from this posting.
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.