Customer Success Manager at Docketly
Customer Success Manager
Docketly is a growing SaaS company in Longmont, Colorado. An appearance counsel provider for the legal industry, we find attorneys to stand-in on short, procedural hearings.
We are looking for a passionate, hands-on, technical, innovative individual to join our growing Customer Success team. As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for customer satisfaction in order to drive revenue growth.
Our culture is casual, open, and direct.
Customer Success Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop and strengthen client relationships in order to promote retention and loyalty.
- Assist with service adoption to fully integrate and increase client usage.
- Proactively reduce customer churn with consistent communication in order to continually approve upon services, provide top-notch support, and gain a full understanding of clients' needs in order to develop enhancements, iterate on software features, and in turn, delight our clients.
- Use Jira/agile methodology to continually improve upon client services and drive department performance.
- Develop materials and tools for clients to self-service their interests and needs.
- Collaborate with team members to continuously improve department procedures and operations.
Experience & Skills for a Customer Success Manager:
- 1-3+ years in Customer Success and/or Account Management
- A comprehensive, deep understanding of the Customer Success Journey
- Strategic thinker who can see problem patterns, ideate solutions, and execute to completion
- Prior experience working with SaaS business platforms
- Experience in managing Enterprise Accounts
- Metabase experience preferred, with sharp data analysis skills
- Strong technical background with solid experience in software integrations
- Exceptional people skills
- Superior organizational skills
- College degree required
Compensation, Benefits & Perks of Customer Success Manager:
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance - Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA
- 401(k) with match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Casual dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snack and drinks
Docketly is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.