Customer Success Manager at Recurly
| Greater Boulder Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:14 a.m. (MST) on Thursday, September 24, 2020
Recurly seeks a Customer Success Manager that is a master relationship-builder and dynamic communicator with a track record of successfully building rapport with client partners. You will focus on helping customers derive value from Recurly. It’s about you helping them understand how to grow their own business through more strategic use of Recurly. Their success is yours!
To be truly successful in this role, you must bring a level of passion and energy to everything you do. You must thrive in our fast-paced environment yet be highly adept at understanding and working with our high-valued customers. You are process driven, meticulously organized and effectively manage your time to yield the highest outcome of your book of business. You must understand your customer’s business units, changing stakeholders, evolving decision-making processes, and more.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for everything about your portfolio of customers after the initial sale. You’ll work with the onboarding team and solutions engineers to drive the initial implementation and integration. You’ll work with the technical support team to educate established customers about new functionalities, best practices, industry developments and otherwise increase the value Recurly delivers to their organization. You will develop a deep understanding of customer engagement and Recurly, so as to create and evolve best practices around the technology.
If you don’t match the job 100% we would still like to hear from you!
- Design, develop, and deliver impactful business reviews and provide thought leadership throughout all aspects of engagement
- Manage multiple relationships, including C-level interactions, for maximum productivity, success and ensuring retention
- Deliver succinct product feedback to meet high-value merchant demands; including identifying key feature requests by clients that would better the product for greater need and usability
- Maintain strong internal working relationships with Sales, Marketing, Support and Product Management teams
- Serve as a point of escalation for high-value customers
- Help identify, document, share Recurly best practices and opportunities for case studies
- 4-7 years’ experience and a proven track in Strategic Customer facing role
- Concrete understanding of how multi-level companies operate (business units, purchasing department, finance team, customer support team, complex decision-making process, etc.)
- Ability to prioritize work independently and strong time management skills
- Ability to deliver customized presentations and drive strategic calls via web conferencing
- Expertise in building long-term strategic relationships
- Experience with CRM/CS tools
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Working knowledge of B2B business models
- Experience with e-commerce, payments, or subscriptions much preferred
Recurly, Inc. provides a versatile subscription management platform to manage the entire subscription lifecycle for market-leading brands worldwide. Subscription businesses such as Sling TV, BarkBox, FabFitFun, Cinemark and Fubo.tv depend on Recurly to harness the power of the subscription model and drive recurring revenue growth. Since its launch in 2009, Recurly has deployed subscription billing for thousands of companies across 42 countries.
Offices located in San Francisco, California, Boulder, Colorado, and New Orleans, Louisiana
Read Full Job Description