Customer Success Manager
Job Type: Full time
Location: Denver, CO
Department: Customer Success
What if you could support solutions that are changing the way the world communicates?
What if you had the freedom of a startup and the resources of a global enterprise?
You’d break new ground. Raise the bar for performance. And do career-defining work.
That’s exactly the kind of environment we’re building together at RingCentral.
RingCentral's cloud-based communications platform connects more than 2 million users around the world, in ways that bring people, ideas, companies and customers together.
RingCentral Global Service and Support is all about the customer—devoted to making sure every customer’s need is met, and that they’re able to use our products effectively and easily.
As a member of the Global Service and Support team you’ll lead the post-sale experience for our customers. As our customers’ central point of contact, you’ll champion their needs, share deep product knowledge, provide innovative solutions, and build relationships that show our customers what “winning together” truly means.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
The Customer Success Manager serves as the direct support function to some of RingCentral’s most valued and high-profile customers. As a critical piece of our land and expand efforts you will be a point person for our larger customers and will interface and orchestrate internal efforts with acquisition, implementation, technical support, etc. You will be positioned as a subject matter expert and all-around resource for servicing client’s needs.
- Maintain and grow monthly recurring revenue for RingCentral's most valued customers
- Project Management - quarterbacking internal and external initiatives
- Develop strong customer relationships and serve in the role of RingCentral trusted partner
- Ensure customer satisfaction: addressing technical demands and acting as sales liaison, and including partners to better support premium RingCentral customers
- Partner cross-functionally with support, professional services, and sales and marketing departments to create customer success that drives positive customer satisfaction and account growth
- 1+ yrs. direct and verifiable enterprise-level customer success experience
- Proven track record of success with a verifiable history of exceeding sales and customer satisfaction goals
- Driven by personal, team and company achievement with a commitment to excellence
- Possess that rare blend of technical expertise and sales acumen wrapped in a strong customer-centric mentality
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and dot-connecting skills with the ability to develop quick, accurate situational awareness
- Enterprise-ready, solution-oriented mindset to understand and solve complex customer issues
- Experience and comfort interacting with and influencing C-level executives
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal – with understanding of situational best practices
- Excellent presentation skills – from small to large audiences
- Ability to lead, manage or influence both internal RingCentral resources as well as customer resources to achieve successful outcomes
- Experience with VoIP technology and terminology including SIP, RTP, QoS, COS, and codecs preferred
- Knowledgeable in advanced network troubleshooting and terminology including LAN/WAN, Routers, Firewalls, Switches, PBX deployment, TCP/IP (IPv4) preferred
- BS or equivalent education and relevant experience
Benefits and Amenities:
- Centrally located in Centennial just south of the Denver Tech Center between Dry Creek & County Line on I-25
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Complimentary lunch daily, and fully stocked break rooms
- On-site gym
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.