Customer Success Manager at Webroot, an OpenText company
If you would like to be considered for this position, please submit your resume and we will contact you for future openings.
OpenText is seeking a Customer Success Manager to support Webroot data security for small -medium businesses and managed service providers.
This role is responsible for the post-sale relationship for Webroot data security customers focusing on the full post-sale customer lifecycle; including adoption, expansion, and retention.
This is a customer facing position and requires a strong understanding of driving success for our customers and OpenText. As a Customer Success Manager, you will meet regularly with our customers and remotely manage customers in the US and Canada. Success in this role will require an ability to effectively serve our customers using targeted outreach guided by customer lifecycle and health.
If you’re a strong communicator, proactive in relationships, an enthusiastic problem solver, and passionate about business and technology solutions, talk to us about what customer success means to you!
Specific Objectives & Responsibilities:
- Manage a renewals pipeline in Salesforce.com and successfully meet Customer Success KPIs on a monthly basis.
- Build and maintain business and technical rapport with your segment of customers and partners using the phone and email.
- Engage with customers in accordance with Webroot Customer Success processes.
- Ensure all contracts are renewed prior to expiration on a monthly basis.
- Manage renewal opportunity stages and tasks to provide management with clear view of pipeline to drive forecasting.
- Work cross-organization as part of the regional team.
- Understand Webroot products and offerings and act point of contact for our customers around Webroot solutions, deployment, and business models.
What will make you successful at Carbonite:
- A track record of good judgment and decision-making in positions with significant responsibility
- Highly autonomous and able to independently identify high value projects and drive them to completion
- Demonstrated leadership capability in cross-functional team environments
- High degree of comfort with complex technical environments
- Having and being able to articulate/defend an informed opinion on important topics
Skills & Experience
- 1- 6 years customer-facing experience in high-stakes support or sales capacity.
- Strong and effective verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong business and technical acumen. Ease in ability talking about both.
- Ability to self-direct and work proactively to reach agreed sales targets.
- Positive, proactive, approach to solving problems as they arise.
- Collaborative approach to working with people including colleagues and customers.
- Calm and determined demeanor even when under pressure.
- Experience with CRM platforms, preferably Salesforce.com.
- Knowledge of Information Technology and Internet Security industry desired.
- Experience selling software-as-a-service desired (Security SaaS preferred).
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or equivalent experience in a high-stakes customer-facing field.
Our business requires top talent. We foster a thriving, dynamic environment rich with inventive minds and entrepreneurial spirit. From engineering to sales and marketing, operations and customer support, our employees are empowered and encouraged to build their careers at OpenText.
We pride ourselves on hiring standout candidates who shine in a workplace that encourages collaboration and teamwork. We are growing fast, and looking for talented candidates around the globe. Are you ready to grow with us? #LI-POST
Carbonite, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer does not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Upon request, accommodations will be made available during the recruitment process for applicants with a disability. If you require accommodations, we will work with you to provide or arrange for the provision of suitable accommodation wherever possible. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.