Customer Success Manager at Greenhouse Software
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team!
Hiring well means engaging all parts of the business and leading organizational change. With this in mind, our Customer Success Managers guide our customers to drive the success of their organizations by transforming the way they hire. Customer Success at Greenhouse isn’t just about relationship management - it’s also about digging into each customer’s goals to help them discover how to best use Greenhouse to drive and improve their hiring strategy.
Who will love this job:
- A proud advocate, you will be the voice of our customers, while remaining, compassionate, responsive, inventive, and effective
- A teacher, you will help customers learn and navigate the product and inspire confidence on the way to hiring enlightenment
- A helper, you can easily smooth bumpy roads and have a knack for winning hearts and minds
- A trusted subject matter specialist, you will learn the ins-and-outs of our product and are creative and inventive in finding solutions for our customers
- An excellent teammate, you are not only focused on detail, but can see the “big picture” and provide ideas to elevate the team and our processes
What you’ll do:
- Own and manage customer relationships to showcase the value of Greenhouse and ensure customer happiness and engagement
- Demonstrate knowledge of products, services, and methodologies to enthusiastically provide support and mentorship
- Serve as a trusted advisor, advocating internally for customer needs and feature requests to Greenhouse’s internal Support, Product, Engineering, and Sales teams
- Partner with the Account Management team throughout the customer lifecycle to prevent churn and ensure renewals
- Team up with our Implementation Strategists through customer onboarding (configuration, data migration, etc.) to ensure the successful launch of new Greenhouse customers
- Collaborate with high-profile and fast-growing companies to revolutionize their hiring processes
You should have:
- Hands-on account management or customer success management in the tech industry
- Ability to travel regularly to on-site meetings with customers
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong verbal presentation skills
- Ability to handle conflicting priorities
- Your own rare talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications above, tell us in your cover letter why you’d be a phenomenal fit for this role
Pay, Perks & Such
At Greenhouse, we love to celebrate our diverse group of hardworking employees – and it shows. We’re proud to say that in 2018, we’ve been ranked #2 by Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, #10 Best Company Culture to work for by Comparably, #37 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and are recognized on Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on our collaborative culture that is pervasive throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. Starting with our interviews and continuing through our executive “Ask Me Anything” sessions, collaboration is at the heart of working at Greenhouse.
We offer a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan and a parental leave program. And... we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, including learning & development stipends, adoption and fertility benefits, an employee discount platform, and of course, fully stocked fridges and cold brew on tap. :)
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and different industries to apply. Come join us, and find out what the best work of your career could look like here at Greenhouse.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.