Customer Success Manager
Recognized as one the Top 100 Tech Companies by Builtin.com and over 4.4-star review on Glassdoor, SambaSafety® is the pioneer of driver risk management software in North America. Trusted by over 2 million subscribed drivers; thousands of businesses look to Sambasafety to provide the most powerful, advanced, intuitive, and impactful risk solution platform on the market. SambaSafety is growing at an incredible rate with high employee engagement. It’s an exciting time to be at Samba. Now is the right time to join our high performing culture. We hope to see you here!
What you’ll do:
Customer Success is SambaSafety’s customer management organization, focused on client retention and exceptional service delivery to SambaSafety’s largest and most strategic customers.
We are focused on ongoing adoption and assist customers throughout their lifecycle, helping them unlock maximum value from our products and service. We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to manage existing customer relationships and maximize each client’s potential for success. You need to be smart, analytical, and passionate about helping customers succeed.
- Manage day to day customer relationships focused on ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and retention through developing and managing executive level relationships; and/or managing critical account strategies.
- Serve as a trusted advisor and advocate providing operational management oversight, technical support, best practices, and domain expertise to our most valuable customers.
- Manage the service delivery of customer implementations, white space growth, and contract renewals.
- Identify upsell opportunities, communicating regularly with inside sales and account managers to grow assigned account base.
- Be a dedicated resource for the optimization of the customer experience, both assisted and online, through close collaboration with cross-functional teams to ensure a consistent customer experience across the organization.
- Foster a culture of engagement and excitement to deliver customer-centric results.
- Gather, document, and communicate high-level customer insights and themes through analysis of customer experiences in a manner understood by relevant audiences across the organization.
- Promote and manage the understanding of Samba Safety’s services and product offerings to meet strategic customer needs and goals.
- Proactively review key account metrics with assigned clients, setting goals and facilitating goal attainment.
- Educate existing accounts on new features and productivity tools.
- Partner with Implementation Services to transition new customers from sales pipeline into the Customer Success phase of the customer lifecycle.
- Serve as escalation point of contact, prioritizing and driving resolution on escalated customer issues.
- Respond quickly and delightfully to clients through phone and email.
- Attend internal and external meetings and other company functions necessary to perform duties.
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS Degree in a related discipline or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years in a fast-paced, SaaS-based, mission-critical environment required.
- Customer success management experience or customer service leadership experience preferred.
- Ability to diagnose problems, think-quickly on your feet, problem-solve, and communicate eloquently.
- Proven ability to manage accounts and relationships on an ongoing basis.
- History of being a compassionate problem solver with excellent communication skills and attention to detail with a strong passion for user experience and customer happiness.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated record of acquiring knowledge above and beyond what is needed to complete assigned tasks.
- Excellent ability to tailor your message to your audience with experience communicating to C-suite business leaders.
- Proven ability to be a business advisor by creating valuable business partnerships with a strong track record of delivering measurable results.
- Exceptional collaboration and teambuilding skills.
- Excellent time management, organizational, and planning skills with the ability to multi-task and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool, preferably Salesforce.com.
- Experience with screen share software.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in customer service delivery, both project and operational, in a matrix organization.
- Positive attitude, energetic personality, and the ability to herd cats.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.