Customer Success Manager
Formstack, the most flexible and powerful form building application, is looking for a Customer Success Manager to add to our Customer Success Team.
Formstack is a 12 year old company with its roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a remote work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform; however, we are ideally looking for someone in or around Colorado Springs for this role.
Who You Are:
Formstack is looking for a world-class Customer Success Manager that can make a direct connection between a user’s goals and how our solution is implemented. This involves determining the appropriate use cases, showing how our product drives key processes for the client and ultimately driving major business outcomes for your customers.
What You'll Do:
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for everything about your portfolio of customers after the initial sale. You’ll educate established customers about new functionalities, best practices, industry developments and otherwise increase the value Formstack delivers to their organization. You will develop a deep understanding of customer engagement and the Formstack platform so as to create and evolve best practices around the technology.
How You'll Succeed:
- Oversee the on-boarding of new accounts and ensure successful implementations.
- Work with existing accounts to make sure they are utilizing Formstack most efficiently and properly.
- Track & monitor account statuses and identify areas of concern.
- Develop application notes to help customers understand actions they need to take to achieve success.
- Strategize, conceive and execute internal processes to streamline and scale customer-success work.
- Identify areas for improvement not only in our products and services, but also in the Customer Success function as a whole. Communicate internally with relevant stakeholders in sales, marketing, product and engineering to make your customer’s lives better.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with customer executive sponsors and key stakeholders, to ensure Formstack activities are closely aligned with the customer's business case and business strategy, allowing the full potential of their Formstack solution to be realized.
- Ultimate responsibility for the customer's renewal and for expansion of the platform. You promote maximum value from their investment in Formstack, utilize all their licenses, identify new opportunities, and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment and increased footprint.
- Engage regularly with customers via Adoption meetings and Strategic Business Review meetings to identify needs and stay strategically aligned.
- Coach customers to ensure they are leveraging all available Formstack resources e.g. Help & Training, User Groups, webinars, etc.
- Serve as a customer advocate in driving industry best practices and the evolution of Formstack products and services, which are integral to the customer's success.
- Deliver successful customers to the contract renewal cycle and, where necessary, support the renewals process to minimize customer attrition.
- Coordinate with other Formstack teams including, management, sales, support, professional services, marketing, and product management and development, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of Formstack solutions in order to serve as a product subject matter expert (SME) to demo, train and influence cross-sell/upsell opportunities.
- Meets assigned targets and strategic objectives in assigned accounts (ie. Churn & Upgrades).
- Maintain accurate information of all customer interactions and customer intelligence data using Salesforce.com or any other CRM application used by Formstack.
What We Are Looking For:
- At least 2 years experience as a Customer Success Manager in a software company
- Strong knowledge of online software (SaaS) products and services, broadly defined
- Experience in Product Management, Consulting, Data Analysis, or Financial Analysis AND the ability to work with, connect to, and influence people
- Great communication, account management, project management and problem-solving skills
- Strong writer and speaker – documents, presentations, webinars and events
- Organized and systematic with great attention to detail
- Able & willing to travel periodically as the job requires
What Formstack Offers:
- 100% covered Medical Insurance, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance Benefits for full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO for all employees
- 401k with matching company contribution for full-time employees
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning
- Yearly company gatherings