Customer Success Manager, Inclusion
Greenhouse is looking for an Inclusion Product Specialist on our Customer Success team!
You will be instrumental in helping with the expected growth of the newest product in our talent acquisition suite: Greenhouse Inclusion! You will focus on optimizing our customer onboarding and training process to ensure that our customers are successful on this innovative product. As the product specialist, you’ll have the opportunity to influence our product roadmap and go-to-market strategy by providing insights from our customers to cross-departmental colleagues.
Who will love this job:
- A communicator: you have a real passion for translating technical concepts into understandable terms for any audience
- An engaging personality: you love speaking with customers and are energized by assisting teammates and customers
- An ambassador: you smooth bumpy roads and have a knack for winning hearts with a combination of understanding, responsiveness, and resourcefulness
- A driver: you work with purpose and passion. You love deadlines and get a thrill when you check things off your to-do list
- A collaborator: you listen generously and supply bigger-picture ideas to improve our process and systems
- A DE&I expert: you’ve spent time studying and working in the subjects of diversity, equity, and inclusion
What you’ll do:
- Be a subject-matter guide on our new Greenhouse Inclusion product, building relationships with our customers’ DE&I leaders and supporting them directly through implementation and rollout
- Be a trusted resource for our Customer Success Managers, expertly representing the Inclusion product and value to their customers
- Iterate and optimize process wherever possible, ensuring that the right things are happening at the right time
- Provide insightful feedback from customer conversations to cross-departmental business partners
You should have:
- Experience working in a DE&I focused role and/or supporting a DE&I-centric product
- Customer-facing experience
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- Willingness and ability to travel occasionally to on-site meetings with customers
- Your own rare talents. If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we’d love to hear from you. Please tell us about your unique qualifications in your cover letter.
Pay, Perks & Such:
At Greenhouse, we love to celebrate our diverse group of hardworking employees – and it shows. We’re proud to say that in 2018, we’ve been ranked #2 by Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, #10 Best Company Culture to work for by Comparably, #37 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and are recognized on Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on our collaborative culture that is pervasive throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. Starting with our interviews and continuing through our executive “Ask Me Anything” sessions, collaboration is at the heart of working at Greenhouse.
We offer a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan and a parental leave program. And... we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, including learning & development stipends, adoption and fertility benefits, an employee discount platform, and of course, fully stocked fridges and cold brew on tap. :)
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and different industries to apply. Come join us, and find out what the best work of your career could look like here at Greenhouse.