Customer Success Manager - CLM
Conga’s suite of solutions creates more efficient organizations by simplifying and automating data, documents, contracts and reporting. As the provider of the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, we have more than a decade of experience increasing the value of the Sales Cloud by removing systems and process pain points that impede the customer lifecycle. Our 10,000+ customers are passionate about our platform and support giving us 5 stars on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build and enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, and lots of additional perks!
The CLM (Contract Lifecycle Management) Customer Success Manager’s primary responsibilities are to take ownership of a portfolio of Conga Contracts customers, commit to their success, and relentlessly work to remove barriers to adoption both within their organization and cross-functionally within Conga.
- Lead, drive, and manage Conga product adoption and associated change within large, complex, enterprise organizations
- Become a trusted advisor and advocate for customers’ executive sponsor(s)
- Remove adoption roadblocks by performing light system configuration
- Ensure and articulate the business impact realized through Conga products
- Oversee implementations and ensure seamless transition from implementation to ongoing customer success
- Up to 75% travel
Who you are:
- A change agent that can analyze multiple problems then develop and drive solutions
- You thrive working in the unknown, taking initiative and designing process when it doesn’t yet exist.
- You possess an understanding of the people, process, and technology realities that are part of transformation efforts, and approaches and tools to mitigate risks
- You see the big picture, but still roll up your sleeves and dig into the system to execute against your customer's’ business goals
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years experience in SaaS, process consulting, change management, project management, strategic account management and executive engagement is a must
- MUST have experience working with Legal / Contracts / Procurement teams and senior leaders within those functions (ie: Chief Legal Officer)
- Experience with technology stack and customization of: Salesforce, CLM Solutions, Smartsheet, Slack, Google Apps, Microsoft Office, etc. Salesforce Admin or Development certifications a plus
- BA/BS (MBA/Master preferred)