Zayo provides mission-critical bandwidth to the world’s most impactful companies, fueling the innovations that are transforming our society. Zayo’s 133,000-mile network in North America and Europe includes extensive metro connectivity to thousands of buildings and data centers. Zayo’s communications infrastructure solutions include dark fiber, private data networks, wavelengths, Ethernet, dedicated Internet access, and colocation services. Zayo owns and operates a Tier 1 IP Backbone and 44 carrier-neutral data centers. Through its Cloudlink service, Zayo provides low latency private connectivity that attaches enterprises to their public cloud environments. Zayo serves wireless and wireline carriers, media, tech, content, finance, healthcare and other large enterprises.
The Customer Success Expert II provides effortless support to existing and incoming customers of Zayo. Ensure continuing customer satisfaction and retention by partnering with internal departments and existing customers to resolve problems, enhance existing service, coordinate technical support in resolving customer issues and establishing new accounts.
- Core duties and responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned.
- Represents a knowledgeable, efficient, and professional image of Zayo to our customers by handling business with a respectful and professional demeanor.
- Exhibits interest and mid-level understanding of telecommunications; network, hardware, products and services
- Exhibits success in effective case management per Zayo SLA and consistently provides customer touch points with the goal of resolving requests within reasonable timeframes.
- Enters circuit change and disconnect service orders for existing customers, including gathering all applicable billing and service information and entering into systems.
- Receive requests from multiple sources; call center, email, phone, and internal and external stakeholders
- Actively answer calls in call center and effectively works with customers to resolve over the phone wherever possible
- Conducts service or operational reviews upon request
- Investigates and resolves billing disputes and requests for credit
- Ensures customers are proficient in using Tranzact, Zayo’s customer portal, by providing online demonstrations proactively
- Minimizes escalations through efficient case management, call handling, active listening and use of effective communication techniques
- Ensures timely and accurate response/communication to Management and other internal departments such as Sales, Legal, Service Delivery, Engineering, Billing and Network Control Central
- Documents all customer contacts and follow-up work in Salesforce
- Strives for each customer to have an Effortless Experience; measured by customer feedback forms
- Complies with all internal and external mandates, rules and regulations regarding customer and company proprietary information
- Identify process gaps and work to implement process improvement plans
- Effectively train colleagues on various processes
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or University; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Service Expert Experience ~ 1-2 Years
- Knowledge of: Internet Software; Spreadsheet Software (Excel); Word Processing Software (Word); Electronic Mail Software (Outlook and Gmail); and Presentation software (PowerPoint).
- Call center and/or customer service experience
- Highly detail oriented, fast learner, ability to adapt and thrive in an ever changing environment.
- Ability to Multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for delivering an exceptional and effortless user experience.
- Desire to understand process, identify improvements and implement change.
- Develop an aptitude with salesforce.com, reports and dashboards.
- Experience with billing a plus, not required.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave