Customer Success Executive I
We’re proud to be one of Built In Colorado’s top digital tech companies. At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
A Customer Success Executive I is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Your job is to work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction. You love earning a customer’s confidence and enjoy serving as a trusted business advisor for their business. You are motivated by the challenge of identifying new business opportunities within your portfolio, and are driven to exceed company, team, and individual revenue goals.
The compensation package will be aligned to each candidate’s experience and qualifications. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Passionately support FWI’s commitment to create an outstanding experience for FWI’s most valued customer
- Responsible for maintaining, cultivating strong relationships with assigned accounts.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with multiple contacts within an account to drive process improvements and business growth.
- Act as advocate for clients by helping them define their goals and objectives
- Proactively create policies and procedures that optimize the customer experience
- Partner with customers to ensure they are leveraging the full capabilities of the FWI platform effectively
- Be an expert and champion on FWI’s product and service offering in order to provide customers with consultative guidance on how to get the most out of our product
- Partner with sales, support and delivery to ensure the customer experience and help mitigate issues that arise
- Be an advocate for the client, capturing customer feedback and product requests and facilitating those requests to Development and Product to help find a path forward
- Strategically manage a portfolio of customers, prioritizing daily tasks with the goal to uncover and close revenue impacting opportunities
- Maintain a revenue number based upon managing renewal and retention of client portfolio
- Drive revenue growth through upsell of products
- Passion for people and relationships
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, very responsible, and focused on exceeding customer expectations
- Ownership Minded – Strong desire to take charge of customer relationships and tasks to ensure successful completion of company goals
- Communication – Ability to clearly understand and articulate customer needs and software functionality request
- Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; supports and explains reasoning for decisions; includes appropriate people in decision-making process; makes timely decisions
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics
- Technical Aptitude – Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information
- Autonomy – Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Goal Oriented – Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result
- Time Management – Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines
- Ability to interact professionally with others; including co-workers, vendors, and customers.
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change and excel in high-stress situations
- Self-managed, responsive, and dedicated to client success
Helpful for Success:
- Bachelor’s Degree,or related field or equivalent education/experience required
- 2-4 years’ managing customer/client success programs and/or professional services engagements in a consultative model, preferred
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status