Customer Success Email Specialist at Webroot, an OpenText company
If you would like to be considered for this position, please submit your resume and we will contact you for future openings.
As an email specialist in our Broomfield, CO office, you will help the Customer Success organization fulfill our namesake mission. You are responsible for identifying messaging and segmentation opportunities using our treasure trove of product data. You work cross-functionally with our Marketing Communications and Information Systems teams to stand up new automated programs based on your observations. Your fierce love of quality assurance will ensure that your emails render beautifully across all environments. Your knowledge of deliverability best practices will shepherd our emails into the inbox. You live and breathe for data analytics and actionable insights. You would never dream of a “set it and forget it” philosophy on your triggered sends, because there is always opportunity to improve through strategic testing. If you’re an email geek, we’re looking for you.
Specific Objectives and Responsibilities:
Your First Six Months:
- Day-to-day, hands-on execution of email marketing programs in support of business segment
- Ownership of the setup, maintenance, and review of ad-hoc and automated email communications
- Coordinate campaign deliverables with development and creative teams
- Maintain a current understanding of email marketing best practices and apply them to the execution of our email campaigns
Six to Twelve Months and Beyond:
- Measure, analyze and incorporate the use of product and behavioral data for optimizing campaign performance
- Aggregate data to inform strategic recommendations
- Serve as an advisor to leadership to inform “what’s working, what’s not”
Excellent written and verbal communication skills will be needed when delivering vital messages to both customers and internal members. Collaboration is critical to your success. The ability to articulate your goals and objectives to our technical and leadership teams will be necessary to ensure that your projects receive the attention they deserve. You will have the freedom to innovative and let your creativity shine – as long as the data supports it!
- A track record of good judgment and decision-making in positions with significant responsibility
- Highly autonomous and able to independently identify high value projects and drive them to completion
- Demonstrated leadership capability in cross-functional team environments
- High degree of comfort with complex technical environments
- Having and being able to articulate/defend an informed opinion on important topics
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or technical field strongly preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of email marketing experience, preferably in subscription-based services
- Experience with Marketo or similar ESPs required
- Highly analytical with ability to understand complex multivariate experiments and internal product data
- Experience with Google Analytics, HTML and SQL a plus
- High level of organization and personal initiative
- Outstanding interpersonal and written communications skills
Together Carbonite—a leader in data protection and Webroot—a leader in data security—form the SMB and Consumer Division of OpenText. The mission of our joint offering is to make cyber resilience simple, reliable and accessible in the connected world. We enable comprehensive data protection for companies, consumers, and our vast network of partners around the globe.
Our business requires top talent. We foster a thriving, dynamic environment rich with inventive minds and entrepreneurial spirit. From engineering to sales and marketing, operations and customer support, our employees are empowered and encouraged to build their careers at OpenText.
We pride ourselves on hiring standout candidates who shine in a workplace that encourages collaboration and teamwork. We are growing fast, and looking for talented candidates around the globe. Are you ready to grow with us? #Li-POST
Carbonite, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer does not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Upon request, accommodations will be made available during the recruitment process for applicants with a disability. If you require accommodations, we will work with you to provide or arrange for the provision of suitable accommodation wherever possible. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.