Quantum Metric helps organizations build better digital products faster. Our platform for Continuous Product Design gives business and technical teams a single version of truth that’s fast, quantified, and grounded on what customers actually experience. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
We are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation and bold goal-setting. Our relatively flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver value to our customers and continue pushing the envelope as we develop new products.
About the Role
Quantum Metric is seeking a persistent, passionate and detail-oriented Business Consultant (CSBC) to join our growing Customer Success team. The right person is a thoughtful strategist who will bring knowledge of the Digital / CXM space, innovative ideas, and creative solutions to help clients achieve results. The CSBC is responsible for overseeing client adoption, growth, and retention. They take ownership of the client relationship during the on-boarding process and engages regularly to provide customized recommendations, help clients overcome challenges, and partner with key stakeholders to increase the effective use and adoption of the Quantum Metric platform. The CSBC’s performance is based on client utilization of the platform, engagement with Quantum Metric as a strategic partner, overall satisfaction and retention.
- Develop a consultative relationship with each account, training and enabling customers to solve business challenges leveraging the Quantum Metric platform, and providing guidance on best practices to achieve desired outcomes
- Proactively analyze customer data to derive insights, shared in the form of executive-level presentations, to inform optimization of digital experiences.
- Develop a keen understanding of each customer's priorities and key business initiatives, to identify where Quantum Metric can enable them to effectively execute on their digital strategy
- Regularly interface with customers to drive adoption of the Quantum Metric platform, ensure value realization through our partnership, and foster continuous improvement of the customer's digital experiences. Travel up to 20% to visit onsite client locations
- Establish and maintain expert level knowledge of Quantum Metric's product capabilities & configuration options to guide customers on optimal methodology for solving challenges.
- Create presentations to summarize opportunities for site optimization and revenue recovery. Present findings with recommendations and supporting analysis to client stakeholders of all levels, ranging from executives to individual contributors.
- Partner with sales and account team members to manage renewals and pursue upsell opportunities
- Proactively identify at-risk accounts and coordinate the execution of mitigation plans to prevent churn
- Serve as the voice of the customer internally at Quantum Metric: advocating for customer needs, escalating issues, providing input into the development of new features, and participating in product roadmap prioritization
- 3+ years serving in a digital consulting or analytics client-facing role
- A solid understanding of eCommerce, web technologies, digital analytics, and best practices for UX/UI. Familiarity with HTML or CSS is an advantage.
- Experience with digital analytics or site optimization platforms, such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Heap, Tealeaf, Optimizely, Maxymiser, or Adobe Target
- Excellent problem solver, who is able to creatively solve business challenges leveraging the various data points at his/her disposal
- Ability to synthesize complex problems in an easily digestible format to a wide range of audiences, including those that are non-technical
- Socially competent and able to connect with a diverse audience: senior leaders, middle managers, and individual contributors, both technical and non-technical
- Strong project & time management skills. Must be able to multi-task while juggling the needs of multiple clients. Able to adapt quickly to changing priorities and capable of operating in an ambiguous environment.
- Empathetic to client concerns and passionate about empowering customers to succeed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with exemplary presentation skills.
- Must be able to analyze data and draw meaningful conclusions
About Quantum Metric
Since our founding in 2015, a growing list of brands have taken the Quantum Leap, including lululemon, IHG, Carhartt, and Under Armour. In 2019 Quantum Metric earned recognition for its revenue growth and product innovation from Deloitte (Top 100 fastest growing companies), CNBC (Upstart 100 most innovative companies), Gartner (Cool Vendor) and Ernst & Young (Entrepreneur of the Year).
The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years. We’re thoughtfully scaling out our team to add outstanding talent that is equally passionate about being part of a team that is fast-paced, innovative and values passion, honesty, persistence, and curiosity.
We’re offering you the opportunity to develop your career in a tech space ripe for disruption. If all of this inspires you, then what are you waiting for? Talk to us today!
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf