Customer Success Associate at Simply Framed
Simply Framed is making custom framing simple, painless, and free of regret. We are in growth mode and looking for a driven Customer Success Associate to join our growing Denver CO team. Your role as a customer success expert is to help our individual customers and pro account holders be successful and remain raving fans. You care about traditional customer service metrics like speed to first response and NPS, but what really drives you is solving problems big and small. When the pressure’s on is when you shine! Can’t? Won’t? Impossible? Those words just mean that the challenge is exciting for you and that much more rewarding when overcome.
You’ll wear many hats (see below) but above all else, you will be our clients' framing partner, helping them grow their business and in doing so, ours.
Most days you’re not up until midnight putting out fires - you work smart so you don’t have to be. We use cutting edge tools, automation when it makes sense, and very defined processes to continually search for and remove repetition from your day so you can focus on the customer.
The right candidate will be passionate about serving customers, excel at managing details, thrive in a fast-paced and changing work environment, and in their own way, value design and respect art.
As a Customer Success Associate, you are on the front lines everyday, interacting with customers big and small via phone, video, and email. You find joy in both solving issues quickly and establishing better processes so they don't pop up again. You not only suggest areas for improvement, but provide thoughtful solutions based on your experience on the front lines and deep understanding of customer needs and motivations.
You laugh and find a way to inspire laughter in others, even if just a chuckle. Happy teams do great work, and happiness is achieved through clear goals, planning, hard work, and a few shenanigans along the way. You know that what works today might not be the best choice next quarter or even next month and are periodically looking for ways to improve our processes. Here you are expected to rewrite the manual.
You’re polished and knowledgeable, able to come across as a mini-CEO in all communications.You understand our technology inside and out. If you have a question, you ask it or figure it out yourself.
We empower you to make thoughtful decisions on behalf of the company. We may not always agree on the exact solution, but we believe that empowering you to make your own decisions, backed by our support if you need it, is far better than running every single decision up the chain.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Therapist: You know how to listen, diffuse tension, and get to the root of the issue. Our customers may not lie on a couch when you speak to them, but you might as well have a PHD when it comes to handling them. Our relationship with each customer is stronger as a result of interacting with you, no matter the outcome.
- Advocate: Your daily interactions with customers enables you to know what does or will make them delighted, upset, or frustrated. Armed with this, you act as an internal advocate for the customer, able to predict how marketing materials, platform changes, and product offerings will impact them before we roll them out.
- ER Doctor: You are fast, thorough, and don’t dwell or dawdle. You know how to triage and prioritize. Lives aren’t on the line, but they might as well be given the energy you put in and what’s at stake for us. When it’s Code Black, you make decisions in the best interest of the customer and move on.
- Sales Person: You can quickly identify opportunities to up-sell, cross-sell, and down-sell when it’s in the customer's best interest. A good salesperson should absolutely talk customers out of spending more money than they should given their needs.
- Advisor: Customers trust you to help them make the right decision, even if that means talking them out of an order. A referral is far more valuable than a sale, because it reflects that we (and you) are a trusted advisor.
- Professor: You don’t just answer a customer’s question, but arm them with enough information to avoid the next question. More than an instructor, you approach their needs from a higher level, making them better and more self-sufficient as a result of your interactions.
- Product Manager: You know what we need to offer, build, and improve next because you know what life is like without it. Your in-depth knowledge of our customers, business, and technology allows you to suggest thoughtful solutions and features to our technology and operations teams.
- Engineer: You spot room for optimization and take action, creating templates, automating workflows, and using technology and process anywhere you can to reduce your workload and focus on the most fun and challenging work. You’d prefer to do it the right way, but you’re not above grabbing a roll of duct tape to get something off the ground.
- 2 years experience in a customer service position, e-commerce preferred
- Proven track record of goal setting and process improvement
- Proficient with Google Apps
- Excellent communication skills by telephone and email
- Detail oriented and organized
- Comfortable taking calculated risks
- Passionate about art (painting, drawing, photography, graphic design, etc.) and working with artists and art businesses
- Have our Core Values running through your veins. They aren’t just words; we hire, fire, and live by these each day.
About Simply Framed
We built Simply Framed to make custom framing effortless for everyone. For the past seven years we’ve grown organically and gained the trust and business of some of the world’s top brands and creatives. We’re focused on continued growth and looking for rock stars who share our core values to join our team. At Simply Framed we enjoy what we do, we care deeply, we demonstrate honesty, and choose to be bright. Our team operates with a high level of autonomy, and isn’t afraid to take risks.
We offer a robust benefits package including health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, unlimited vacation, flexible work hours, and a 401K with employer match.