Customer Success Associate
Four Winds Interactive seeks a Customer Success Associate to work with the Customer Success Team. This position will oversee all aspects of projects and support for assigned accounts. This role will be interacting directly with customers, FWI executives and leaders of other departments. This role has significant impact on the customer experience with FWI and can affect retention. This role requires project management expertise, time management skills and attention to detail, teamwork and desire to deliver excellent customer service. It is not a management position.
This position will be supporting multiple strategic account portfolios. As such, this position will work closely with a small team and needs to occasionally step into other team roles, which may include tasks related to the functionality and appearance of visual communication solutions, delivering customer training and implementing visual communication networks.
- Address majority of program/client issues and resolve problems to client’s satisfaction
- Perform proactive issue and risk monitoring for trends and resolution
- Serve as the first line of escalation for support issues
- Assist in defining client standards and process for new programs and product deliveries
- Assist in estimating new programs or changes to program scope
- Provide input to client Forecasting for Revenue and Resource planning
- Continually seek out opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Identify opportunities for improvement, make constructive suggestions for change, and positively contribute to Programs.
- Working closely with the Customer Success Executives and/or other members of the Management Team to determine and implement needs as required by evolving process strategy and client scope
- Provide weekly detailed status reports
- Identify sales opportunities for programs
- Contribute to team building and knowledge sharing opportunities
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimal Travel
Requirements for Success:
- 0-2 years experience in Project Management, SW Delivery, Customer Experience/Resource Mgt.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Experience with hardware and software troubleshooting
- Ability to learn custom software packages and products quickly
- Experience working with array of external client resources from Project Managers, IT resources, and other departments including clients’ senior management teams
- Great attention to detail and excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively using both oral and written skills both internally and with customers
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple competing priorities
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally
Helpful for Success:
- Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with Salesforce – creating reports, dashboards, metrics.
- 1-2 years experience in Project Management, SW Delivery, Customer Experience/Resource Mgt.
The compensation package will be aligned to each candidate’s experience and qualifications. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.