Customer Success Associate
Your role as a Customer Success Associate
Organized, proactive, prompt, upbeat, empathetic and a team player. Are these strengths that describe you? All are traits that describe someone who will be successful in this role. In addition to supporting our customers, onboarding new users, improving our Online Help Center and guiding best practices, the customer success team will participate in growth and strategic communication efforts at Loxo. Because Loxo is a high-growth startup, the ability to grow into a unique role is not only possible, but encouraged. You'll grow extremely fast and have the opportunity to quickly grow in to a Customer Success Manager to take the lead with strategic customer relationships.
Establish Customer Support Practices
Customer Support Associates are responsible for responding to customer inquiries in a timely manner and providing world class care to strengthen their Loxo loyalty and experience with each interaction you have with them. Customer Success Managers need to gather feedback from customers, study other customer success programs and analyze customer data to identify the best practices. The Customer Success Associate will work with the Customer Success team to establish policies the entire staff can adhere to so all customers receive the same quality of service.
Provide Technical and Product Support
Customer Success Associates must know Loxo’s products inside and out. They are called upon to provide technical support to customers and resolve any problem or issue that may surface. The Customer Success Associate is not focused on making sales, rather on responding to any potential questions or issues in a timely manner, and educating their customers on the flexibility and capabilities of their software so customers are encouraged to continue using their services.
More about the role, responsibilities and opportunity at LoxoThe customer success team will:
- Ensure an exceptional experience for our clients by understanding their goals and helping to drive their adoption of the Loxo platform.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Provide world-class support to clients by troubleshooting issues they run into with Loxo and solving problems quickly.
- Act as an advocate for the client when working with internal teams at Loxo, while also understanding the greater vision of our company.
- Collaborate with the growth and product teams by sharing client feedback that impacts the marketing and product roadmaps.
- Professionally and confidently interact with all members of the Loxo team as well as customers and vendors.
- Must be a passionate problem solver and thrive on delivering the very best customer experience
- Ability to manage priorities in a high paced target oriented environment
- With high energy and enthusiasm, communicate positive and constructive customer feedback internally to build up the client success, growth and marketing, product and engineering teams
Check out our office in the heart of RiNo, Denver's hottest neighborhood! Loxo's growing team just moved into an awesome new office space in the Downtown Denver neighborhood of RiNo. We look forward to setting you up for success as we settle into our new home office! We are looking for full-time team members, however with the right individual or circumstances we may be open to a part-time flexible role. The right fit individual is more important than the how. Apply if you are a good fit!