Customer Success Analyst/ SFDC Admin at Quantum Metric, Inc.
- Act as the primary point of contact for the customer success operations team, bridging data and communication channels across Sales, Marketing, Finance, Customer Success, Engineering and Human Resources.
- Collaborate with executive leadership to define quarterly objectives and drive the team to hit key performance milestones.
- Build and help to standardize business reporting for strategic analysis and internal business review.
- Provide recommendations and take actions based on strategic objectives, forecast or performance metrics.
- Enhance customer success productivity and enable the team to work smarter by simplifying processes, defining issues/opportunities to tackle, evaluating new tools, recommending and implementing new solutions.
- Create and maintain documentation on customer success processes, policies, and relevant training materials, and assist with onboarding new customer success talent.Identify and eliminate customer success process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking customer success operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve performance for customer success management.
- Own Salesforce administration and project prioritization for customer success purposes; work with the sales operations team to ensure Salesforce is consistent and accurate for all teams.
- Own Zendesk Explore reporting metrics, administration and prioritization for Customer Success including Production Engineering Support.
- Produce and review actionable and accurate customer success reporting and BI tools for customer success engineers and business consultants, managers, and leadership.
- Refine customer segmentation, assist with territory management, and help create a plan to enhance renewal and upsell processes.
- Demonstrated success in a sales ops, business ops, or similar role.
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- Analytical and demonstrated ability to extract key business insights through data analysis.
- Proven Salesforce.com subject matter expert with experience creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, managing dashboards, and more.
- Previous deal desk and/or revenue recognition experience.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks; proven strong organizational and project management skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Track record in driving change and removing hurdles in fast growth organizations by working cross-functionally with Marketing, Finance and IT.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presenting to C-level executives
- Agile, self-starter who can work independently and collaboratively.
- Advanced Excel skills with a strong understanding of Salesforce.com, other sales applications (i.e. DiscoverOrg, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc.) and email marketing strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business-related field.
- 3+ years of experience in sales operations and/or business systems preferably in a software/technology
- Experience building and/or managing a sales/customer success operations team.