Customer Success Advisor - Bilingual (Spanish and English)
Why work with us?
Blinker is a Denver-based mobile app that puts people in control of car ownership. We started our company because we believe the used car market has a major consumer problem – each year, twenty eight million people in the US buy or sell a car at the dealership and lose thousands of dollars in every transaction. Blinker is the only company that allows anyone to sell a car with a lien, buy a car with financing or refinance a car, all on their own with their mobile device.
Our CEO, Rod Buscher, founded Blinker in 2013. Today, Blinker's leadership team carries 170 years of collective automotive and lending experience. Blinker has received over 100,000 downloads and originated millions of dollars in auto loans. We’ve also won a 2017 SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, Colorado Biz Top Company Award, Telly Award, as well as been named a “Gazelle” by the Denver Office of Economic Development and a Colorado Company to Watch.
We’re looking for talented people to help us scale our business and serve a nationwide audience from our headquarters in downtown Denver. We’re a passionate, smart, and driven group, working together to cause some major market disruption. You could be part of that. If you’re eager and ready to work alongside inspiring teammates and make a major, positive impact on our business each and every day, we want you to join us.
What is expected of you:
A Bilingual Spanish speaking Customer Success Advisor will be on the front line supporting Blinker customers to either sell, buy, or refinance cars through the Blinker App on their mobile devices. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated problem solver with a desire to help customers.
Candidates must be able to work some weekdays, weekends and/or evening hours during Blinker’s 8AM to 7PM operating hours.
What you'll be accountable for:
- Build trust by understanding the unique needs of our customers, and offer appropriate solutions to meet those needs
- Serve as an advocate and educator for Blinker by sharing our unique products and services
- Respond knowledgeably to any incoming customer inquiries
- Manage customer complaints/issues in a professional manner; resolving the problem through the most effective and timely means possible
- Consult and guide customers journey within the Blinker App by facilitating steps to listing, purchasing or refinancing a car.
- Resolve customer’s issues via email, telephone, chat or In App Messaging.
- Timely follow-ups with customers with recommendations, updates and action plans.
- Leverage internal technical expertise, including peers, mentors, knowledge base, community forums and other internal tools, to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues.
- Effectively communicate to internal teams opportunities for changes to products, services or technology based on customer experience and feedback.
- Drive revenue growth by recommending and selling appropriate products to customers
- Effective listener who can understand customers' underlying wants and needs and is enthusiastic about helping them
- Empathy: Ability to put yourself in someone's shoes to understand their perspective and constantly improve his or her experience
- Technology enthusiast
- Highly adaptable; able to operate in a rapidly evolving start-up environment
- Sales-driven personality with a competitive nature
- Effective multitasker with time management skills
- Build and maintain strong relationships and demonstrate excellent teamwork
- Desire and the ability to learn new things
- Seek out opportunities for self-development, participate in training, and welcome performance feedback
- Proven ability to contribute to team environments
- Ability to critically evaluate a problem and independently analyze possible causes, solutions and outcomes
- Detail Oriented: Proven ability to consistently produce high-quality, professional work
- Thrives in a performance-oriented environment
- Fluent bilingual Spanish speaker
- Sales experience and/or financial services experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree - preferred
- 2+ Years customer service or related experience providing phone and email based customer support, preferably in the tech/software/internet/mobile app space and in a call/support center
- Experience using software applications, CRM systems and Customer Service Ticketing systems, such as Zendesk.
- Blinker Inc. does not currently provide Visa sponsorship
What we offer to you:
- Competitive pay + equity
- Paid time off
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, and parental leave benefits
- 401K Plan
- Health & Dependent Care FSA
- Paid covered parking in Tabor Center garage or RTD transportation
- Fully stocked kitchen with free snacks, beverages, & cold brew coffee on tap
- Regularly recurring, company-wide social activities (e.g. BBQ lunches on patio and afternoon happy hours)