Customer Strategy Manager
We’re looking for an exceptional Customer Strategy Manager to bridge the gap between our brilliant data scientists and our customers who rely on our product daily. This position is perfect for someone strategic who loves working with both data and people.
Unsupervised has pioneered a new type of AI based on unsupervised learning that automatically finds the most important insights in data, empowering companies to make smarter, data-driven decisions.
We’re tackling one of the biggest problems faced by companies today, with proven leadership, a world-class team, and a game-changing product.
- Strategically partner with our customers to define AI priorities and metrics
- Work closely with our data science team to use our AI to answer our customers most pressing, strategic questions
- Build relationships with customers by asking good questions, understanding their business, and help them solve their problems
- Drive adoption of our AI platform across customer organizations
- Actively contribute to AI product development, team system and process building, and company culture
What we’re looking for
- 5-10 years professional experience. Experience working in strategy consulting, data science, and/or enterprise sales will stand out.
- You have the poise and clarity of thought to own executive-level relationships. You ask good questions. People say you’re a good listener.
- You love working with and thinking about data. You’re curious. You love using data to answer questions.
- You get things done. You’ve successfully managed complex projects. Prioritizing is a strength. You can be trusted to own meaningful results while operating autonomously.
- An entrepreneurial mindset. We’re a young company and things are messy. This should excite, not frustrate you.