Customer Service Supervisor
Mobile Solutions is an award-winning SaaS company that provides full life-cycle Managed Mobility Services including procurement, staging and kitting, real-time expense management, business analytics and reporting, account optimization, 24x7 US-based support, Unified Endpoint Management, and device reclamation services. We’ve made it simple for our clients to manage corporate liable devices while also automating the management of mobile costs, assets, usage, plan changes, invoice processing, and reporting. With MAX, our cloud-based portal, we provide one, easy-to-use technology interface.
Mobile Solutions is looking for a natural born leader for our rock-star service desk team! The Service Desk Supervisor is responsible for consistent monitoring of the service and call queues, assisting in onboarding processes, daily metric reporting, escalations, agent coaching, and performance monitoring.
A successful candidate will have proven success in leading a team of 15 to 30, carrier experience (preferred), track record of coaching/development, familiarity with Excel, and previous call center experience (preferred).
We are looking for an individual who can quickly adopt our company values and help maintain the culture on the service desk. Leading by example, demonstrating integrity, and being a brand ambassador are key qualifications we are looking for.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Employee schedule tracking: PTO, call outs, early dismissal, work from home etc.
- Daily reports on previous day’s performance
- GROW coaching /career path development
- Issue research
- Call/ticket overflow
- Bonus calculations
- Performance monitoring
- Weekly STATS
- Updating company/client wikis
- Work closely with other departments regarding service desk opportunities
- Manage call software: queue setup, call routing, skill proficiency
- Offboarding employees: expiring system access
- Updating team on policies/best practices
- Technical research on issues that the desk may not be versed in
- Real time monitoring of SLAs and ticket distribution
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven work experience as a Help Desk or customer support supervisor
- Hands on experience with Help Desk and remote-control software
- Solid technical background with an ability to give instructions to a non-technical audience
- Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Team management skills
- Bachelor’s degree Preferred
If you are ready to join a growing company with an amazing culture, competitive salary and bonus, incredible benefits and the opportunity to grow your career, apply now!
Mobile Solutions Services Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.