Customer Service Specialist
With thousands of beautiful spaces built for travel and life, Sonder is transforming the future of hospitality. Each Sonder is purposefully selected, designed and maintained - customized to reflect the vibe of its neighborhood. Whether your stay is two days, two months or two years, in a studio or a six-bedroom, Sonder ensures a unique, yet consistent experience. And with 24/7 on-demand service, crisp linens, and over 200 other quality standards, we’re taking stay further for guests all around the world.
Sonder started a little over four years ago, and now has thousands of spaces in cities across the globe.
We’re looking for customer-focused problem solvers to join our customer service team and help us field reservations requests, troubleshoot guest issues, and take our guest experience to the next level. With guest requests coming in at all hours, our Customer Service Specialists are responsible for speaking directly with guests and working closely with our city teams to deliver on our brand promise and ensure the needs of our guests are met.
If you are hard working, empathetic, solutions oriented, and ready to jump into the startup world then this is the job for you.
AT SONDER YOU WILL:
- Be the first point of contact for all our guests via phone, email and chat
- Learn the ins and outs of our travel business so you can handle any questions guests have
- Own the reservations process from start to finish
- Respond to, troubleshoot, and resolve guest issues in a timely and positive manner
- Coordinate with our city teams to resolve issues on the ground and provide ongoing updates to guests
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- 2+ years of post secondary education
- 2+ years of customer facing experience (Retail, Contact Center, Food Service Industry, etc.)
- Ability to adapt in a rapid growth environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Personable and love speaking with others via phone, email, and chat
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Sense of Humor
- Reliable mode of transportation
We also have great benefits to make your life easier so you can focus on what you're best at:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Generous vacation and sick time
- Discounts to stay in Sonders
- A company with a huge vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of smart, ambitious and fun to work-with colleagues!
Depending on your location:
- All the coffee you can imagine
- Snack-filled kitchen
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.