Customer Service Representative at Funding Circle
Customer Service Representative
Are you quick to build customer relationships and passionate about helping small businesses? Our Servicing, Collections, and Recovery team is seeking a fast learning & hard working Customer Service Representative. You will be joining a rapidly growing team and you will have unmatched opportunity to build your career.
Birds-eye view of the role:
- Monitor and respond to customer service correspondence in a timely manner.
- Properly route, prioritize, and respond to escalated requests as they are received.
- Daily tracking of borrower inquires to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Acts as liaison between servicers and internal Funding Circle stakeholders.
- Work closely with external servicing vendor on performance analysis and reporting.
- Perform daily operations regarding loan disbursements and lien terminations.
- Daily, weekly, monthly reporting as needed.
- Attend bi-weekly meetings with servicing vendor to discuss updates and policy changes.
- Maintains and updates internal policy and procedure documents.
- Help align FC operational processes with current and future sub-servicers.
- Ad hoc projects as needed.
Our ideal teammate has:
- Excellent Excel skills (pivot tables, V-look up, etc.)
- Very strong organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Superior communication skills, written and verbal
- Persistent desire to learn
- Positive outlook and demeanor
- Ability to adapt to a changing role as the department grows
Bonus Points for:
- Work experience in a financial and/or financial customer service capacity
- Knowledge of FDCPA, UCC filings and understanding of commercial collections
Why Join Us?
Happy employees are productive employees, that’s why we offer a hearty benefits package. From learning and development and commuter stipends, to a competitive salary, equity, and health benefits, we’ve got you covered! That being said, have you heard about what we're doing?! Our mission is what really motivates us to come to work each day:
- We support small business, the engine of economic growth.
- We help facilitate higher yields for investors and lower interest rates for borrowers.
- We can fund loans extremely quickly, all online!
- We have a clear competitive advantage globally in areas like domain expertise and regulatory processes
To learn more about our work environment, culture, and perks, visit:
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Funding Circle provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law.