Customer Service Representative at TalentReef
A Day in the Life
• Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquires and deliver service on software products
• Organize workflow to maintain customer timeframe
• Maintain customer database
• Work closely with internal departments to resolve issues or concerns
Key success factors
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Highly organized with superb time management skills
• Ability to work in fast paced, high transaction volume environments with minimal training
• Experience using MS Office products
• Technical interest and/or experience
• Strong communication skills
• Excitement and enthusiasm to learn and grow within our team
• Desire for career building experience and upward mobility into additional departments and roles
One more thing: Not sure you meet all the qualifications? Apply anyway! We don't hire off key words. We hire real people who have experience and skills we want to hear about. This could be your dream job, but you won't know unless you apply.
The Location: Downtown Denver/Hybrid
The Salary: $35,000-45,000
The People: We consider the people at TalentReef to be the strength of our company. TalentReef is a great place to learn and work, and we look forward to your contributions in fueling our growth and optimizing our client's talent management processes.
We take care of our team and provide great benefits:
- Flexible Time Off (Unlimited)
- Competitive Health Benefits
- Free RTD EcoPass
- Subsidized parking
- Kitchen stocked with snacks, Kombucha and Cold Brew on tap
- Career Journey planning and employee recognition
Culture is important to us and there are numerous options to get involved and collaborate, including giving back to our local communities, staying fit, joining our cultural networks, and having fun and celebrating together! The Rowdy Reef Crew (RRC) works to create events and opportunities for our employees to socialize and have fun.
- You find this posting
- It piques your interest
- You tell us you're interested (apply, email, scream from rooftop)
- We set up time to talk further about this amazing opportunity
- You meet the team in person and via Zoom
- You take the job and tell everyone how amazing your life has become
- You refer your friends, and they join the fun
The Advice: Don't ignore this opportunity. If nothing else, it will teach you the type of company you need to look for.
The Company: At TalentReef, we deliver the leading HR software and customer service expertise in partnership with the service industry. Your contributions both big and small will be valued, recognized, and rewarded at every step along our exciting journey. Our team is passionate about growth, innovation, and collaboration. We are constantly striving to improve and better ourselves so that we can better support our customers.
TalentReef is proud to be an EEOE, M/F/D/V, and we are committed to diversity both in practice and spirit at the corporate level