Customer Service Representative (Full-time & Part-time)
In July 2019, Simple Energy merged with Tendril to form Uplight, the new leader in delivering a modern customer energy experience, in order to accelerate the clean energy ecosystem.
This year we have launched multiple e-commerce marketplaces, which offer innovative energy saving products to millions of people, at instantly rebated prices. Excellent customer service is one of the core values of our company and what our customers have come to expect and love about our service.
If you are customer focused, have outstanding verbal and written communication skills, and experience in a sales based job, keep reading!
What You'll Do
- Enthusiastically respond to technical support requests through phone, email, and online chat
- Empathize with the customer and be their advocate
- Proactively solve customer support problems that arise
- Help users with purchases, program sign-up processes, payment issues, general troubleshooting, general account assistance, returns
- Learn all the ‘ins and outs’ of the products and services offered, to properly assist users with selecting the appropriate products/programs for their needs
- Identify and qualify legitimate sales opportunities
- As needed assist other departments with day-to-day tasks
- We're an agile, fast growing company and this job description isn't meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all the things you'll do
- High Energy, optimistic outlook and positive attitude which can be conveyed over the phone and through electronic communication
- Proactive, critical thinking problem solving skills required
- Turns obstacles into successes
- Empathetic approach to troubleshooting and customer service
- Quick learner, willing to take initiative, and has great follow through
- Strong listening skills and analytic abilities
- Zendesk, Shopify, SalesForce Commerce Cloud experience preferred
- 1-3 years providing professional customer support preferred
- Technical background a plus
Benefits and perks offered only to full-time team members.
Simple Energy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Simple Energy does not work with 3rd party recruiters. 3rd party recruiters submitting resumes will not be accepted or looked at.